Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, energy industry, Full Time, gas industry, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Massy Wood, Massy Wood Vacancy, Offshore, oil industry, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Wood Group, work, work from home
April 15, 2021 at 6:02 pm #978123hywahaluqMember
Massy Wood Field Supervisor Vacancy 2021
Massy Wood Field Supervisor Vacancy 2021
Overview / Responsibilities
Massy Wood is recruiting for a Field Supervisor – Mechanical for our offshore facilities with significant experience in the oil, gas and energy industry.
The Field Supervisor – Mechanical will be responsible for assisting offshore project execution, assuring achievement of the plan in terms of quality, time and budget in compliance with the Company’s HSSE and technical standards as well as established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for optimizing resources and looking after the profitability of the company and its clients.
- Provide Daily Report in a timely manner to Construction Coordinator and Planner to allow Project Controls Reports be populated and to advise Coordinator of current Project status.
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy of work carried out as well as ensuring the accuracy of execution reports.
- Tracks the progress of the project, reporting progress, concerns and recommended corrective actions promptly to the Construction Superintendent.
- Develops and improves relationships between engineering, maintenance, operations and construction teams including Sub Contractor Departments.
- Acts as the Focal Point for all construction related activities within the assigned assets when delegated by the Construction Superintendent.
- Identify of appropriate resources required to perform works and forward planning of resources.
- Identify of increased or reduction in scope, and relaying the necessary support documents and information to the Construction Engineer for Project Control Purposes
- Ensure Contractor(s) performance is in accordance with work schedule, specifications and all other requirements
- Manage an effective team (including Subcontractors) – provide leadership and motivation to the team
- Lead, guide and support all team members in the execution of the assigned projects in an organized, effective and efficient manner
- Lead the execution of assigned projects, assuring that all allocated responsibilities are dealt with accordingly
- Assure Asset Integrity standards are maintained
- Ensure all work carried out complies with company and client standards along with current legislation and follows sound industry norms and practices
- Demonstrate a high level of safety awareness to ensure Subcontractors are aware of standards expected. To proactively assist whoever necessary to improve and maintain the HS&E performance
- Ensure all records and required documentation from the project (both electronic and hard copies) are maintained and completed to auditable standards in a timely manner. (Including the assurance of contractors documentation when required)
- Capturing and share learning during the execution of projects
- Liaise with Operations, Sub Contractor, and Construction Coordinator, Construction Engineer to analyze and solve execution problems
- Responsible for the motivation of staff to identify improvement opportunities that add value to both the company and the client
- Ensure subcontractor daily resources are in accordance to project budget
- Ensure completion handover dossier and GOC forms are completed by subcontractor
- Ensure client Control of Work (COW) procedures and Site Technical Practices (STPs) are adhered to while executing projects
- Ensure Construction compliance with all QA/QC requirements in relation to Completion Management Systems, Discipline Check Sheets, and ITR compliance.
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Travel to the offshore assets to perform Site Assessments, Audits and Work Verifications.
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in construction / supervision, of which five (5) years’ must be related to the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information.
- Ability to delegate work assignments and give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities.
- Knowledge of Construction information systems.
- Knowledge of Construction planning, scheduling and reliability concepts.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritize in a high performance, fast-paced work environment
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Proficient in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Valid TBOSEIT/ BOSEIT
- National citizen or permanent resident of Trinidad & Tobago
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. http://www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
- Elementary & Middle School Counselor Vacancy
- UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
- Oilfield Career Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA MAINTENANCEMAN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Casino Jobs Available Multiple Positions April 2021
- Government Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digital Content Creator Career Opportunity April 2021
- Merchandiser Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digicel Customer Care Agent Vacancy April 2021
- Nursing Job Vacancy April 2021 Salary $23,922- $30,000 (US)
- Burger King Employment Opportunities April 2021
- PIZZA / BURGER BOYS Career Opportunity
- JMMB Vacancies April 2021
- HDC Career Opportunities April 2021
- Security Employment Opportunities
- Remote Job Trinidad and Tobago US$400,000/yr
- Caribbean Gas Chemical Ltd Vacancy
- Angostura Vacancies April 2021
- UDeCOTT Vacancies April 2021
- Oil and Gas Vacancies Worldwide 2021
- Brydens Vacancy April 2021
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy April 2021 Permanent
- MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- 64MP high resolution camera with OIS
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- 2-Day Battery
- Infinity-O Display
Savings of $75.00 (17%)
- Intel® Pentium® processing & Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics
- Folds 360° from laptop to tablet, boasts 11 inch FHD IPS display
- Portable 2.6lbs 2 in 1 with webcam privacy shutter for added security
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.