Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Corporate Governance Officer, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, UDECOTT, UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021, Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad & Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
April 14, 2021 at 2:03 pm #978073ahiwapParticipant
UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
Corporate Governance Officer
Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad & Tobago (UDeCOTT) Ltd
Provides direct support to the Corporate Secretary in the efficient and effective management of corporate records of the Corporation and its subsidiaries and in providing advice and guidance on governance and compliance issues facing the Corporation from time to time
The Corporate Governance Officer’s role is to provide direct support to the Corporate Secretary in the efficient and effective management of corporate records of the Corporation and its subsidiaries and in providing advice and guidance on governance and compliance issues facing the Corporation from time to time.
The incumbent will support the Corporate Secretary’s role to the Board of Directors of UDeCOTT, Subsidiary Companies as well as sub-committees of the Board as assigned by the Corporate Secretary. He/she will perform specific tasks as delegated by the Corporate Secretary.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B) from an accredited academic institution and Legal Education Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management from an accredited academic institution
- Certification in Corporate Governance training from an accredited academic institution will be an asset
- Chartered Secretaries Qualification and be a registered member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries
- Working knowledge of the Companies’ Act and other relevant legislation
- Working knowledge of construction law, including the application of standard forms of contract including the FIDIC form of contract
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools and software relevant to job functions.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in a Corporate Governance environment of a large, diverse organization with at least two (2) years at a supervisory level
Combination of Equivalent Qualification and Training and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
UDECOTT BOARD, SUB-COMMITTEES AND SUBSIDIARIES
- Assists the Corporate Secretary in ensuring compliance of the Board of UDeCOTT and its Subsidiaries with the requirements of relevant laws, statutes, rules and policies (e.g. Companies Act, State Enterprises Performance and Monitoring Manual,).
- Provides advice and guidance to the Board and/or Management on corporate governance issues in accordance with the principles of good governance
- Receives, records and responds to requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act as directed by the Corporate Secretary.
- Reviews Notes to the Board, its Sub-Committees and Subsidiaries to ensure compliance with Company by laws, internal policies and processes and best practices prior to submission where applicable
- Assists in managing official records and minutes of the Board, sub-committee meetings and Subsidiaries
- Follows-up with Senior Management on decisions arising from the meetings of the Board of UDeCOTT, its Sub-Committees and its Subsidiaries as directed
- Takes accurate minutes at Board, sub-committees or subsidiary companies meetings as scheduled or as directed by the Corporate Secretary.
- Ensures execution and adequate reporting of action items as recorded, when necessary
- Assists in developing and monitoring compliance with the charters for each Sub-Committee of the Board
- Collates information and/or documents reports, ensuring decisions are communicated to the relevant stakeholders when necessary
- Assists the Administrator in compiling packages for Board Meetings etc. and ensuring delivery within the pre-determined timeframes.
- Assists the Administrator in the planning and executing of meetings as necessary
- Assists the Administrator in the planning and executing of special events/projects as assigned by the Corporate Secretary
Performs any other duties related to the job function as may be requiredThe Office holder will be recruited on a contractual basis and unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged by the Corporation.
Kindly submit copies of relevant academic qualifications inclusive of Cover letters and CV’s. Please note that ONLY academic qualifications from accredited instituitions will be accepted.
All applications must be submitted by 4.00pm on April 27, 2021. Hard copy applications should be submitted to:Divisional Manager, Human Resources, Level 5, UDeCOTT Head Office, 38-40 Sackville Street, Port of Spain
UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
Oilfield Career Opportunity April 2021
- Oilfield Career Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA MAINTENANCEMAN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Casino Jobs Available Multiple Positions April 2021
- Government Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digital Content Creator Career Opportunity April 2021
- Merchandiser Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digicel Customer Care Agent Vacancy April 2021
- Nursing Job Vacancy April 2021 Salary $23,922- $30,000 (US)
- Burger King Employment Opportunities April 2021
- PIZZA / BURGER BOYS Career Opportunity
- JMMB Vacancies April 2021
- HDC Career Opportunities April 2021
- Security Employment Opportunities
- Remote Job Trinidad and Tobago US$400,000/yr
- Caribbean Gas Chemical Ltd Vacancy
- Angostura Vacancies April 2021
- UDeCOTT Vacancies April 2021
- Oil and Gas Vacancies Worldwide 2021
- Brydens Vacancy April 2021
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy April 2021 Permanent
- MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- 64MP high resolution camera with OIS
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- 2-Day Battery
- Infinity-O Display
Now $180.97Was $200
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021, UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021, UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.