Leader of Island Hikers, Mario Russell, led a group of hikers for a three-hour hike which began at Spring Bridge, Blanchisseuse and ended at Paria Waterfall. Joanna Hayde shares photos of her fun trip with the group of more than 200 hikers to Paria Waterfall in 2014. She says that this class five hike was very strenuous for some first-time hikers as they struggled to keep up with the group.
The Timberland White Ledge hiker boot is built for superior protection and comfort. With seam-sealed waterproof technology and a durable rubber traction outsole, these boots keep your feet dry all day while ensuring you keep your footing even on the most rugged trails.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper
- External heel covering provides rear foot protection
- Moisture-wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Durable lugged rubber traction outsole
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed for comfort
June 2014 – Issue 10 www.sweettntmagazine.com
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like: