Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant Career Opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, InvesTT, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Medical jobs, Merchandiser, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
December 27, 2020 at 1:26 pm #930694lucianapurser2ParticipantEXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT Career Opportunity
To provide executive support and undertake research as required by the Executives. The incumbent will be required to assist in the coordination of reporting requirements to various stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Schedule and organize activities including meetings, presentations and other activities.
- Assist in the timely preparation of reports.
- Receive incoming calls for InvesTT, and redirect calls to other members of staff as necessary.
- Assist the Executive team and Senior Executive Assistant as required.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare documents for consideration and presentation by executives and committees.
- Monitor company expenditure and process payments in a timely manner.
- Perform general office duties.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively with staff to provide quality service.
- Comply fully with the Company’s policies and procedures, safety policies and procedures, Core Values and Charter of Business Ethics.
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
Education and Job Experience
- B.Sc. in Social Sciences or relevant discipline from a recognized University
- Information Technology, Data Analysis certification will be an asset
- At least Two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of office procedures, clerical and recordkeeping operations and the use of various office machines.
- Skill in the use of computers and software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work effectively under stress to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with minimum supervision.
How to Apply EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT Career Opportunity
Deadline date for Applications is Monday 4th January, 2021
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, please mail to the following address:
The Assistant Vice-President
Human Resource, Administration & Corporate Communications
Evolving TecKnologies and Enterprise Development Company Ltd (e TecK)
9-15 e TecK Blvd, Tamana InTech Park
Trinidad and Tobago
email@example.com Level 18, Tower D, International Waterfront Centre, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad W.I +1 (868) 225-4688 / +1 (868) 225-5820 Nubia Red Magic NX609J Global Version 6.0 Inch FHD+ Screen 4G LTE Gaming Smartphone 8GB 128GB 24.0MP Snapdragon 835 Android 8.1 Type-C Touch ID OTG – Black NOW$ 209.99, Was $629.99 that is 67% OFF
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.