Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, executive secretary, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Merchandiser, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
Dec 26, 2020 at 11:13 am #930463brycehilliardParticipant
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY VACANCY
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY VACANCY
Trinidad & Tobago International Financial Centre (IFC)+
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
Provides high level administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and to the Board of Directors in an efficient and professional manner ensuring confidentiality at all times. The position is responsible for ensuring administrative responsibilities and meeting of timelines associated with the CEO’s Office are executed seamlessly. The position reports to the C.E.O.
- Prepares correspondence for the Office of the Chief Executive Officer and the Board as directed and successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including taking dictation, word processing, preparing correspondence such as letters, memos and forms on behalf of the CEO.
- Provides a wide range of administrative support that involves making telephone calls, photocopying, mail handling and circulating communications both internally and externally.
- Assists the Chief Executive in the management of his schedules to ensure his attendance to planned activities and events.
- Provides support to the Vice Presidents as necessary especially in the generation of documents in relation to the CEO’s office.
- Provide support in the preparation and management of documents from the T&T IFC to its reporting line Ministry.
- Provide support to ensure the T&T IFC’s continued compliance in its reporting requirements.
- Review and compile reports for the CEO.
- Professional handling of sensitive and confidential documents.
- Maintains an efficient filing system for easy retrieval of information.
- Attends meetings and generates minutes as directed.
- Develops special projects as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Performs other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
BEHAVIOURAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
Knowledge, Behaviours, Skills & Abilities:
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Communication: Strong oral and written communications, presentation & project management skills. Should also possess sound interpersonal and networking skills.
- Teamwork: Promotes co-operation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables. Encourages team unity through sharing information or expertise, working together to solve problems and putting team success first. Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams and demonstrates energy and drive.
- Adaptability & Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities. Copes well and helps others deal with the ongoing demands of change; sees and shows others the benefits of change.
- Attention to Detail: diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks. Performs tasks with care; is thorough.
- Accountability & Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight
- Development and Continual Learning: displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self improvement. Current awareness in the field of business operations, office administration and records management.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- B.SC. Degree in Business Administration or Business Management or a similarly related field or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and experience in Government reporting and compliance requirements
- Certification in Secretarial practices and Shorthand or other dictation methods
- Certification in Project Management would be considered an asset.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Any similar combination of training and experience.
Buy 1 Pair of Shoes, Get 20% Off Your Purchase. Buy 2 or More Pairs of Shoes, Get 30% Off Your Purchase with Code: LNK2BPGP. Offer Excludes the Madison, Madison II, M2, and Dayton Collections. Valid 12/21 – 12/27!
Now US $269.99, Was US $299.99 -10%✔DOOGEE S96 Pro 4G Smart Moblie Phone✔IP68/IP69K I Helio G90 I Octa Core I Rugged Phone✔6.22 inch 19:9 Corning Gorilla Glass Anti-fingerprint coating✔6350mAh Big Battery, 10W Wireless Charging,24W fast charging✔48MP Samsung AI Quad Cameras + 20MP Night Vision Camera✔Android 10.0✔Frequency: GSM: B2 /B3 /B5 /B8;3G:WCDMA: B1 /B2 /B4 /B5 B/8,4G:TDD-LITE:B38/B40,FDD-LITE:B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66✔Dual SIM: Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM / Nano SIM +TF Card✔Support GPS,G-sensor,Proximity sensor,Ambient light senor,Compass (magnetic),Geomagnetism✔GPS,BEIDOU,GOLNASS,Galileo✔Portrait、AI camera、Water Mark、Night Mode、Pro Mode、HDR、Gif✔Filter、Beauty、Panorama、Time Lapse、Intelligent Scanning✔DOOGEE S96 Pro 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM 2020 4G Mobile Phone
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.