If you are looking for a healthy and refreshing beverage for the family, why not try five fingers juice. It is easy to make and full of vitamins and minerals. All you need to make five fingers juice is a blender or a juicer.
Blender method: Blend ripe five fingers with equal quantity of water then strain with a sieve or cheese cloth.
Juicer method: Cut into manageable pieces and juice.
At this point it can be enjoyed as is or sweetened to taste.
- Makes healthy, fresh-tasting fruit and vegetable juices
- Processes hearty fruits and vegetables, including apples, carrots and celery
- Designed for easy assembly, handling, operating and storage
- Powerful 350-watt motor
- Stainless steel cutter/strainer juices produce quickly
- 21 food & drink recipes included
- Juice spout funnels juice directly into a variety of glass and container sizes
- Removable plastic parts are dishwasher safe
- BPA-free in all food zones
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
Drink five fingers juice and stay healthy
Vitamins and minerals
Weight loss promotion
• Specially designed to work with the KitchenAid® Food Grinder*
• Easy to Clean
• Create Smooth Sauces, Purees and More
• Model KSMFVSP Includes
Immunity boosting ability
Improved respiratory health
Improved heart health
• Works with all KitchenAid® Stand Mixers
• Fine and Coarse Grinding Plates
• Expand your creativity
• Convenient Storage
• Model KSMFGA includes
Who should stay away from five fingers
People with kidney disease should stay away as eating five fingers may have harmful effects. The star fruit has a long list of beneficial nutrients, but it also contains toxic substances called neurotoxins. These can affect the brain and cause neurological disorders.
Although people with healthy kidneys can process and pass this toxin out of their bodies, this is not possible for people with kidney disease. The toxin stays in the body and causes serious illness for people with this disease.
The result is 5 fingers poisoning. The symptoms of 5 fingers poisoning are hiccups, mental confusion, seizures and death (in severe cases). So, if you have kidney disease, stay away from 5 fingers. Also, people who take prescription drugs should also consult with a doctor before eating star fruit.
What’s in the box
- (1) 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle
- (1) 3 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl
- (1) Flex Edge Beater
- (1) Pastry Beater
- (1) Coated Subtle Silver Dough Hook
- (1) 6 Wire Whip
- (1) Pouring Shield
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like:
Caroni 23 Single & Single Bottling Note
Independent whisky bottler Single & Single has got something a little different here – a rum! It’s not just any rum, mind. For its first rum bottling, Single & Single have bottled up a 23 year old expression from the closed Caroni Distillery in Trinidad. It has been bottled at a robust 64% ABV, and only 109 bottles were produced.