Snack time is generally when most diet plans and New Year’s resolutions crash and burn. It may seem at times as though you can’t eat or drink anything other than ice and water. There are ways to eat comfort food and still maintain a healthy diet. Try this recipe for tasty diabetic cookies and you will be amazed.
You can enjoy this healthy snack of diabetic cookies while sticking to your diet plan. It is easy to make as most of the ingredients you use are already in your kitchen. You do not have to worry about raising your blood sugar or gaining weight with these diabetic cookies. Consuming loads of flour and sugar are the least of your problems.
Remember that daily physical activities like walking, jogging, running or aerobics are all part of a healthy lifestyle. Also, it is important that you always consult a doctor before starting any diet or exercise plan.
Find more of our favourite low-sugar cookie recipes here.
Fantastic cookies are yours with this set of nonstick sheet pans from the Martha Stewart Collection. Silicone handles provide a comfortable, nonslip grip when moving the pans in and out of the oven.
- Set includes 2 cookie sheet pans
- Approx. dimensions: 10″ x 15″ and 11″ x 17″
- Nonstick coating for easy release
- Extended silicone handles for a comfortable grip
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Created for Macy’s
- Carbon steel/silicone
- Dishwasher safe; wash before first use
- 1 cup almond flour or ground almonds
- 1/2 cup / 115g unsalted butter melted, then cooled
- 3/4 cup / 75g flaked almonds
- 1/3 cup / 20g coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup / 50g Pyure Organic All-Purpose Stevia Blend
- 1 large egg, cold
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F fan and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Using a sharp knife, chop 1/2 cup sliced almonds and the coconut flakes to resemble the size of oats. Option to use a food processor and pulse if you prefer.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl (almond flour, stevia, baking powder, salt, chopped flaked almonds and coconut). Stir to combine.
- Add the melted butter and egg and mix to form a dough.
- Roll the mix into 9 balls.
- Chop the remaining 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Place the balls on a baking tray and press crushed almonds into the top.
- Flatten the cookies and shape the edges with your figures to remove cracks. Bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden.
Cookie Press Gun Cake Decorating Gun Stainless piping Steel Disc Shapes Spritz Cookie Maker Kits Piping Reusable
Cake decorating gun are made of stainless steel and will not rust, non-toxic and lead-free, to ensure your health. Stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance, very durable
13 Stainless Steel Disc Shapes molds and 7 Piping tips gives you and your family a better experience. Even if they are new to the kitchen, they can easily make wonderful butter biscuits and sugar biscuits
The nozzles attached to the gun body and the tip of the gun are easy to disassemble. Just rinse with water. It can be reused, so you can enjoy the fun of making
You have complete control over your biscuit and cake decorating project by simply putting the cookie dough in the gun, selecting and loading the disc, Install a preferred nozzle at the tip of the gun, fill the gun with your sugar coat, and press it
Make diabetic cookies a wholesome and healthy family activity. It is both yummy and healthy, while giving you the ability to spend quality time with the family.
If you have tried this recipe, send us your pictures and or videos to be added to this post and share with everyone your results and comments. If you are interested in more recipes like this one check them out at Pyure.
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like:
All Sandals resorts are specifically designed for romance. Stroll along serene garden pathways or wade into hidden grotto pools; there are plenty of enticing places that bring you together.
Plus, since all Sandals resorts are all-inclusive resorts, you can choose to do as much, or as little, as you want without worrying about bills or tips during your vacation.
Diabetic cookies: Stick to your healthy diet plan, Diabetic cookies: Stick to your healthy diet plan