Tagged: Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, RBC, RBC Jibs, RBC Jobs, RBC Vacancies, RBTT, Remote Jobs, Royal Bank of Canada, Sales, Sales Representative, Team Lead Deskside Services Support, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago by fuwmillie8561037.
October 3, 2020 at 9:14 pm #865253fuwmillie8561037ParticipantRoyal Bank of Canada Vacancy
Royal Bank of Canada Vacancy
Royal Bank of Canada VacancyTeam Lead Deskside Services SupportRoyal Bank of CanadaFull-time
What is the opportunity?
As the Team Lead Deskside Services Support you will interface with Information Technology and business representatives including IT management, IT technical staff, vendors, and business management. You will communicate effectively team performance, technical issues, and upcoming team changes. In particular, this position will have a key partnership with the Technical Service Desk (TSD) team and will be expected to fully coordinate on customer impact issues and resolution steps. In addition, you will maintain reporting on Deskside Services Support team performance and customer technical resolution trends, to analyze for potential process or technical change.
What will you do?
- Responsible for leading and overseeing the operation of the Deskside Services Support team in Trinidad
- Provide technical support to all company business lines by responding to telephone, electronic media, remote and in person requests for technical issues, assistance, and major incidents
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements through the analysis of metrics, service levels and key performance indicators
- Foster relationships with all jurisdiction and build collaboration across Caribbean and North America teams
- Meet with internal technology teams regularly, to communicate and provide briefings on changes or deployments
- Identify and isolate problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found
What do you need to succeed?
- University or College Degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of management experience
- 4+ years in IT End User support
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proven efficiencies and process improvement
- Financial industry desktop support experience
- ITIL v3: Foundations, Operational Support & Analysis
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to build a streamlined process across Caribbean support team to align with the Enterprise
- Advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships across business and geographies
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
City: Port of Spain
Address: 7-9 St. Clair Avenue, St. Clair
Work Hours/Week: 37.50
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel(%): 26-50
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 10/05/2020
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Team Lead Deskside Services SupportPort Of Spain, Port Of Spain, Trinidad And TobagoApplication Deadline: 10/05/2020
NGC (on contract) Vacancy 2020
Closing date for applications is October 19, 2020. Manager, Contracts and Procurement, The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited. The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC), a leading Company in the development of the country’s natural gas industry, invites applications from suitably qualified nationals to join our dynamic team of professionals to work in a challenging results-oriented environment to fill the following contract position.
Mario’s Pizzeria RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
Mario’s Pizzeria RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR We are looking for dynamic individuals with a great personality and a passion for food and people. Job Summary The Supervisor is responsible for supervising restaurant staff and daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained.
Government Vacancies October 2020
Government Vacancies October 2020. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
Home – Study Zone Institute
Learn at your own pace, feel at home and achieve success. Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.
Customised face masks, handmade and trendy
Maria La Coa saw opportunity where others saw hardship. Forced to switch career paths due to COVID-19 pandemic. A former draphic artist turned fashion designer aims to cater to individual that wishes to remain trendy while ahearing to National Health Ordinace. MA LaCoa Corporations was created to promote market and advertise customised handmade facemasks and other products.
Tablet vs laptop – how to decide – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Kielon Hilaire. Everyone wants a device that is fast, powerful, portable and convenient. Then there is the old tablet vs laptop debate. These are the four essentials that should be the deciding factors as to whether you should buy a tablet or laptop: Tablet vs Laptop – Speed and Power A lot of times you would hear people say that their machine is really fast.
Pyramid Scheme or Sou Sou? Advisory to the public
The following press release was issued by The Financial System Regulatory Authorities: the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (TTSEC), the Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (FIU) and the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT) on the “Pyramid Scheme” marketed in Trinidad and Tobago.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.