Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Contracts and Procurement Vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, NGC Manager, NGC Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
October 3, 2020 at 11:56 am #864719hirammathew6Participant
NGC (on contract) Vacancy 2020
NGC (on contract) Vacancy 2020
Manager, Contracts and Procurement
Manager, Contracts and Procurement (On Contract)
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC), a leading Company in the development of the country’s natural gas industry, invites applications from suitably qualified nationals to join our dynamic team of professionals to work in a challenging results-oriented environment to fill the following contract position.
- Manager, Contracts and Procurement (On Contract)– Job ID#12681
- Provides leadership in centralised procurement of goods, materials and services to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of best practice procurement vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Ensures the best value for money by providing the leadership, guidance, expertise, and tools our stakeholders need to make informed procurement decisions.
The minimum requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Management
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) certification would be an asset
- At least seven (7) years leadership experience in Procurement
- Experience relevant to the oil and gas industry would be an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Key Attributes:
- Supply chain management, logistics, sourcing and vendor management, local and international procurement legislation, procurement strategies, legal aspects of purchasing, formulating purchasing contracts and service level agreements, negotiating high value supplier contracts, procurement software and systems, e-procurement practices.
Skills and Key Attributes:
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Commercially and financially aware with experience of managing budgets
- Keen attention to detail, requires being careful and thorough about details, recognising the impact of decisions regarding
- Results-oriented, requires establishing and maintaining challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Service orientation which requires the ability to engage and effectively manages customer expectations
- Complex problem-solving skills, ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and identify solutions
- Highly engaging leadership style, ability to connect well and influence others
Closing date for applications is October 19, 2020Ref: NGC Manager, Contracts and Procurement
Mario’s Pizzeria RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR We are looking for dynamic individuals with a great personality and a passion for food and people. Job Summary The Supervisor is responsible for supervising restaurant staff and daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained.
Government Vacancies October 2020. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
5 O’ Levels including English, Mathematics and Accounts, or 3-5 years in a Customer Service/Sales Environment. Click link for details.
Learn at your own pace, feel at home and achieve success. Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.
Part Time Security Officer Vacancy To provide security services to the Oxford Street Home in respect of the entire compound between the hours of 7.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. Friday to Sunday to ensure security and safety of occupants on the compound. Also, to act as a visible deterrent to irregular activity.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.