Truck Driver The Family Clinic Full-time

Description

Central Hardware - 487-3873

Couva Main Road, Couva-Tabaquite-Taiparo, TTO

Apply Now

St James Hosay 2016

Hosay – then and now By Jevan Soyer. During my teenage years, Hosay was an event that my friends and I looked out for with great anticipation. In hindsight i…

C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS – Sweet TnT Magazine

C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS VACANCIES The Ministry of Education invites applications for short-term employment in the undermentioned categories for CXC Examinations * Collects examination papers from the Distribution Centre for delivery to the Examination Venues. * Collect exam papers and scripts for return to the Distribution Centre.

DRIVER PECHE PATISSERIE LTD. – Sweet TnT Magazine

DRIVER PECHE PATISSERIE LTD. Reliable Drivers needed JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute our products promptly and safely to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner, to aid in fostering our customer satisfaction as well as profitability.

Coloring book: Lil Trinbagonian for culture, fun – Sweet TnT Magazine

Megan Subero, 25, created the ideal gift for children to learn about the culture of Trinidad and Tobago. Lil Trinbagonian is a coloring book with activities based on heroes, national events and birds in the twin islands. The coloring book is designed for children ages 5 to 10 to enjoy the educational activity-based content while having fun.

Rainbow babies after a difficult journey – Sweet TnT Magazine

Happy Tears and Rainbow Babies written by Natasha Carlow and illustrated by Trinidadian Artists was launched on Sunday, May 5, 2019 at YMCA, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain. The author shares her experience of faith, hope and joy with readers of Sweet TnT Magazine.

Folklore in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Folklore stories have passed on for generations in Trinidad and Tobago. When people come together and discuss the tales that their parents and grandparents told them, they have different versions. While the characters in the folklore tales remain the same, the stories vary usually for the benefit of the storytellers who had lessons to teach.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.