June 1, 2020 at 7:52 pm #837580dewey10903060384Participant
C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS VACANCIES
APPLICATION FOR SHORT-TERM EMPLOYMENT SUPERVISION OF C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM
The Ministry of Education invites applications for short-term employment in the undermentioned categories for CXC Examinations
1. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(a) COORDINATOR• Collects examination papers from the Distribution Centre for delivery to the Examination Venues.• Collect exam papers and scripts for return to the Distribution Centre.• Return all other examination material to the Head Office at the end of the examination period.• Remains daily at one of the examination venues to facilitate requests among examination centres.
(b) SUPERVISORHas responsibilities for:• The administration of examinations at one examination centre• Prompt delivery of scripts and test booklets to the Local Registrar or any other designated officer.• The Supervisor of Assistant Supervisor and the effective supervision of all candidates at the centre.
(c) ASSISTANT SUPERVISORProvides assistance to the Supervisor with respect to:• Admission of candidates to the examination centre• Seating of candidates• Distribution of question papers• Collection of scripts and test booklets at the end of each period.• Supervision of candidates.
2. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS• Applicants must have attained Secondary Level Education• Be less than sixty-five (65) years old Previous experience would be considered an asset
3. TRAININGSelected applicants would be expected to participate in a one-day training session. The date, time and venue would be communicated at alater date.
4. APPLICATION DROP-OFF LOCATIONCompleted applications must be submitted to theMinistry of Education, Examinations Unit#5 St. Vincent Street,Port of Spain.Application Form
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Leave it up to children to run things and you may have yourself a big mess. Shower them with technology to keep them busy and you just might create a monster. Give loads of school work to keep children occupied and they may become resentful. So, what are parents to do?
Hosay – then and now By Jevan Soyer. During my teenage years, Hosay was an event that my friends and I looked out for with great anticipation. In hindsight i…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.