Tagged: A.S. BRYDEN & SONS, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, F and B Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, RESTAURANT MANAGER, Restaurant Manager (Chain) Vacancy, Restaurant Manager Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
September 15, 2020 at 9:00 pm #856721dongkatz6153924Participant
Restaurant Manager (Chain) Vacancy
Restaurant Manager (Chain) Vacancy
Restaurant Manager (Chain)
Deadline 10th October, 2020
As the Restaurant Manager of Flame Express Limited, you are to ensure that all staff do diligently, what they are assigned to do.
With this responsibility you are also to ensure that you are HONEST in all your dealings and ensure that this practice is also taken very seriously by all supervisory and subordinate staff.
If at any time you notice dishonest behaviour, or same is brought to your attention by another employee/individual, this MUST be brought to the attention of the Area Manager or Human Resource Manager IMMEDIATELY.
The following are a list of accountabilities that you are to uphold at all times while on duty:-
- Ensure that you possess an in-depth knowledge of the menu in an effort to recommend various combinations to our customers, as well as “suggestive sell” items from our menus.
- Learn front operations with respect to serving portions, portion sizes and cashing.
- Be very vigilant when monitoring cashiers to be able to determine any occurrence of pilfering or giving away of food etc.
- Inspects dining area and ensures cleanliness to all tables, condiment bar and washrooms; this is the first area our customers see when they walk through our doors, it MUST be tidy at all times.
- Maintains, with the input of the Area Managers, food quality ensuring the highest standards of food and beverage service is maintained, as well as possess an eye for detail and the ability to drive consistent and excellent customer service.
- Recognizes deficiencies or problem areas, whether it be on the front line, cook line or prep, and provides solutions to achieve desired results in line with the Managing Director’s standards.
- Work with Shift Supervisors and Area Managers, maintaining satisfactory inventory of stock to ensure adequate quantities are maintained and spoilage minimized and that there is no wastage of stock, in an effort to curtail cost within the company.
- Ensure relevant operating forms such as Lock-up Checklist, Staff Plan, Par Sheets, Stock Sheets and Record of Locker Keys are completed/maintained consistently on a daily basis.
- Ensure wastage at the end of the night is at a minimal and no excessive food is cooked.
- Ensure that you address all staff in a respectful manner, whenever disciplining or correcting, if there be any insubordination, this must be brought to the attention of the Area Managers and by extension the Human Resource Manager.
- Always keep at the top of your mind that we as Leaders lead by example, staff will follow what we do, so “DO THE RIGHT THING ALL THE TIME”.
- Do you possess a Degree in Business Management or Marketing (optional)?
- Do you have over 4 years of knowledge/experience in Restaurant Management?
- Do you possess any qualifications in Culinary Management?
- Are you familiar with the industry’s best practices?
- Do you have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)?
- Do you have a passion for the Food Industry and want to continue your career in this field?
- Are you flexible and own a vehicle?
NIPDEC Vacancy September 2020 To review, analyse and monitor the Company’s business systems and processes and make recommendations to ensure that they adequately support the Company’s strategic goals and objectives. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Assess and describe operational aspects of the Company. This includes business processes, organizational culture and structure, facilities, and other resources.
Associated Brands Industries Ltd Jobs To maintain operating equipment through maintenance activities considering predictive maintenance information, preventative maintenance schedules and machine availability. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITES: Perform corrective, predictive, preventative and routine maintenance on: Primary and secondary packaging machines – Motors Pneumatics, Conveyor systems, Production machines Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical and electrical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments and communicating with Operators.
SALARY: $0-$10,000, DEADLINE: October 14, 2020, Must have at least 3 CXC Ordinary Level passes or equivalent. Job Purpose: The Dispatcher is the contact person for the parties involved in vehicular accidents, coordinates the Agents and/or other relevant third parties and gives logistic support with regards to vehicular accidents, as well as distributes calls to third parties according to relevant procedures.
Coosal’s Group of Companies Vacancy Primary responsibility for the procurement of goods and services as required for the Company’s operations in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
High Paying Remote Jobs Can you look at complex operations, find the patterns, and figure out ways to simplify? Are you a hands-on detail freak, driven to learn every element of your operations down to the lowest level of detail? Do you love seeing your customers succeed because of your hard work?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.