Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Factory Jobs, Full Time, Holiday Snacks Ltd, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, OPERATOR, Production Supervisor, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
October 14, 2020 at 5:18 pm #873160kattieliston50Participant
Production Supervisor Holiday Snacks Ltd
Production Supervisor Holiday Snacks Limited
Bermudez Group Limited
Holiday Snacks Limited was brought back to life in 1989 and is now the leading snack manufacturer and marketer of snack foods products in the region. We operate in a dynamic environment and believe that our continued success depends on our Human Resources.
Holiday Snacks Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position of Production Supervisor on contract.
To plan, coordinate and monitor the company’s operations in accordance with approved safety, efficiency and quality standards so that established production targets are achieved.
- KEY DUTIES
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the daily operations of the processing and packaging production lines to ensure that established work targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the planning, allocation and assignment of required manpower for assigned shift operations.
- Ensure the application and implementation of established safety standards, procedures for all production lines.
- Ensure that approved quality standards and specifications are maintained and initiate corrective action to correct production discrepancies.
- Monitor the performance of subordinate line personnel to ensure that desired productivity levels for processing and packaging operations are achieved.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and on the job training for subordinate personnel so as to create and maintain effective levels of productivity.
- Ensure the availability and serviceability of required equipment and materials to ensure smooth functioning of production lines.
- Ensure the timely preparation of production summaries, labour allocation sheets, quality audits and related log sheets in accordance with approved procedures and practices
- Ensure the maintenance of established codes of conduct and disciplinary standards consistent with approved procedures and guidelines
- Complete employee time cards and hours worked for subordinates in accordance with approved procedures.
- Maintain records and complete required documentation on all transactions relating to personnel, equipment or materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide and/or prepare written and verbal reports to management as requested or required.
- Identify and investigate operational or production discrepancies and initiate corrective action as required.
- Perform other related duties as required by the job function
- Ensure 100% compliance of Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Ensure 100% compliance with HSE guidelines and processes
- Ensure 100% compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety standards
- A Bachelors degree in Social Sciences/Science or related field
- Must have at least 3 years strong supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HSE, QMS or HACCP will be an asset
- Must be able to rotate in a three (3) eight hour shift system and weekends
- Any other relevant training or experience will be considered
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Production Supervisor Holiday Snacks Ltd
We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior and exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs. Click link for details.
Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago Governing Unit (PATTGU)The Port has been the gateway to the capital of the Twin Island of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago for more than seventy years, but was officially named the Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago on June 14th 1962.
Blue Waters Vacancies October 2020. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
The National ICT Company (iGovTT)iGovTT is an award winning company based in Trinidad and Tobago whose primary business is the provision of ICT consulting and support services for Government, as well as the provision of value-added ICT support services to Government ministries and agencies.Our HistoryThe management of ICT matters within Government has been transitioned to several agencies throughout the years before coming to rest at iGovTT.
FCB Vacancy October 2020 Job Summary The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring portfolio growth and profit generation from assigned and marketed accounts, consistent with both short and long-range objectives of the Unit and the Bank.
Trinidadian-born entrepreneur and fashionista Diane Wiltshire, known as ‘Fury’ spearheads the Dressed Up brand and genuinely takes pride in delivering an extraordinary and personal experience. In true Caribbean fashion, she is passionate about meeting and mingling with her esteemed clientele and was originally resistant to the idea of adding a digital adaptation of her shoppe, hesitant about its ability to support her vision for the brand of the business.
The 2nd annual Rollywood International Film Festival is carded to run from January 21st to 24th, 2021. The final call for entries for the 2nd annual Rollywood International Film Festival, 2021 is open until November 1st, 2020.
Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.
Feel at home and achieve success. Having problems with Mathematics, English, POB, POA, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects? We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. Our personalised lessons target the weak areas of students using specific strategies. Contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 868-766-9003 or 868-782-4808, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.