Tagged: Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, FCB Vacancy, FCB Vacancy October 2020, finance, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
October 9, 2020 at 5:22 pm #871762daniellaharvey3Participant
FCB Vacancy October 2020
FCB Vacancy October 2020
ACCOUNT MANAGER – COMMERCIAL BUSINESS CENTRE – NORTH
First Citizens Bank Limited
Job Summary The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring portfolio growth and profit generation from assigned and marketed accounts, consistent with both short and long-range objectives of the Unit and the Bank. (see Job Details below)
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring portfolio growth and profit generation from assigned and marketed accounts, consistent with both short and long-range objectives of the Unit and the Bank. He/She will also be responsible for developing and administering customer and prospective relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in the development implementation of marketing strategies and engages in new business development activities of profitable relationships
• Approves credit applications within delegated lending limits and where necessary recommends to the higher approving authority
• Maintains a regular call program on customers (new/prospective) with the intention of building and maintaining banking relationships
• Ensures compliance of each application with the Bank’s policies and procedures
• Reviews internal credit decisions and monitors the quality of the Unit’s credit and makes recommendations for corrective actions as appropriate and within acceptable time limits
• Implements and maintains programs and procedures to ensure loan quality, maintenance of accounts within authorized limits, security regulations, identification and management of problem loans
• Keeps abreast of changes of the Bank’s policies, economic and business trends and legislation, as well as an awareness of accounting practices, government tax regulations and other factors relating to financial statement presentations
• Assists in establishing and managing a remedial system for the correction of deficiencies as identified by auditors
• Contributes to profitable growth in the Unit by ensuring optimum pricing on all credits within policy guidelines
• Reviews overdrawn or accounts in arrears and exercises corrective action to regularize the accounts
• Maintains General Ledger Accounts for the Commercial Business Centre
• Assists in identifying formal credit training needs as well as develops assigned staff to ensure that credit applications are made with due regard for portfolio risk and sound credit judgement
• Provides input in the formulation of the budget and monitors expenditure for cost items for the Centre
• Performs all other duties, assignments and special projects as assigned by the Head – Commercial Banking
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field from a reputable University or other professional qualification from a recognized professional body e.g. CFA, CIMA, ACCA and three (3) years progressive experience in banking, at least one (1) of which must be at a Supervisory Level OR an Executive Diploma/Diploma and five (5) years progressive experience in banking, at least two (2) of which must be at a Supervisory Level OR a GMDP Certificate and seven (7) years progressive experience in banking, at least three (3) of which must be at a Supervisory Level
• The ideal candidate must possess experience in Credit Risk Management skills, analyzing company financial statements, as well as working knowledge of varied credit and risk levels associated with commercial loans and mortgage loans granted to commercial borrowers in a banking environment
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and relevant legal and regulatory requirements both locally and regionally are also required
Please be guided that the provided URL will re-direct you to the First Citizens Career Site, whereby you will be required to Create an Account OR Log In to submit your application.
Digicel Transport Manager Vacancy. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
The following press release was issued by The Financial System Regulatory Authorities: the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (TTSEC), the Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (FIU) and the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT) on the “Pyramid Scheme” marketed in Trinidad and Tobago.
Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.