Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, advertising, Angostura Limited Management Vacancy, Angostura Limited Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Management Vacancy, MANAGER, marketing, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, SENIOR MANAGER, SENIOR MANAGER - SUPPLY CHAIN, Supply chain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
October 8, 2020 at 1:10 pm #870819virginia5108Participant
Angostura Limited Management Vacancy
Angostura Limited Management Vacancy
SENIOR MANAGER – SUPPLY CHAIN
See full description.
Reporting to the COO (Chief Operating Officer) of Angostura Holdings Limited, the role is responsible for leading the change program for the Operations team involved in procurement of direct inputs into manufacturing including, production planning, engineering, distillery and bottling production, in order to meet the corporate goals as interpreted by the Executive Management and in keeping with the BOD (Board of Directors) approved plans. Additionally, the role is also required to restructure the procurement process throughout the company as it pertains to indirect procurement as a subject matter expert and custodian of best practice in this field. In both cases the incumbent is expected to measure, quantify and drive savings and reductions in operating expenditure through procurement best practice.
To direct and deliver continuous business improvement through culture change, innovation and optimisation of resources throughout the supply chain, whilst managing business risk in that environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates a strategy to deliver culture change throughout the supply chain in order to encourage open communication and a willingness to embrace innovation and change.
- Manages the purchasing and supply chain process inclusive of inventory control, warehousing, distribution, reverse logistics and the management of suppliers.
- Provides career development training and support for employees within the supply chain, identifying and encouraging those employees capable of outperforming their current roles and providing key contributions to the company’s success in future.
- Contributes to the delivery of the operations budget ensuring that financial and performance targets are met for direct inputs into manufacturing.
- Reviews and revises the risk management strategies within the supply chain in accordance with Executive Team direction on risk strategies.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity in the procurement process.
- Reviews, evaluates and implements best practice for supply chain initiatives, which lowers materials cost to while increasing material availability.
- Develops, co-ordinates and leads sourcing activities to establish supply arrangements that meet business needs as determined in the annual business plan and 5 year strategic plan.
- Develops and administers contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications, supplier performance management and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes.
- Plans and leads contract negotiations or claims settlements in the establishment and review of supply arrangements to deliver value for money procurement outcomes.
- Provides high level advice and guidance to the Executive team build expertise in procurement, improve governance and support procurement practice and outcomes.
- Identifies, manages and mitigates procurement risks to enable the organisation to meet its obligations and maximise business opportunities.
- Ensures that the procurement function complies in all respects with standards set from time to time by law, Government agencies, industry associations and internally set corporate goals.
- Effectively manages all key supplier relationships.
- Leads negotiations on all major contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- At least Five (5) years of supply chain project management experience with a minimum of 3 years with SAP ERP and SAP SCM implementations.
- Experience managing project teams of 5-10 staff members/consultants.
- Experience with structured systems development and project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge as it pertains to SAP supply-chain related module.
- Three years of implementation experience as an analyst or technical lead.
- Demonstrated proactive customer service skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Skilled at use of MS Project as well as MS Office Suite.
- Drive, energy and resilience.
- Ability to build strategic working relationships.
- An MSc or MBA degree in a related discipline.
- PMP Certification desired.
DEADLINE: November 8, 2020. Restaurant General Manager, PIZZA / BURGER BOYS LTD. The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for the management of the daily operations of all restaurants under his/her supervision, including the selection, development and performance management of employees.
Excellent Stores Limited Vacancy TITLE: Category Manager REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer, Retail Operations LOCATION: Head Office, Chaguanas TYPE: Full Time Position Overview Excellent Stores Limited is seeking an experienced Category Manager to be responsible for every aspect of the in-store retailing of a group of products until those products are taken out the doors by a purchasing customer.
Merchandiser East West Corridor The incumbent will be required to enhance the value of Bryden pi brands by ensuring all goods are properly displayed and merchandised. BRYDEN PI LTD VACANCY Bryden pi Ltd, one of the leading channel-focused distributors of Consumer, Health and Personal Care products in Trinidad and Tobago is on the lookout for the ideal candidate to join our unique family in the position of MERCHANDISER(Valsayn/POS).
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.
The following press release was issued by The Financial System Regulatory Authorities: the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (TTSEC), the Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (FIU) and the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT) on the “Pyramid Scheme” marketed in Trinidad and Tobago.
Maria La Coa saw opportunity where others saw hardship. Forced to switch career paths due to COVID-19 pandemic. A former draphic artist turned fashion designer aims to cater to individual that wishes to remain trendy while ahearing to National Health Ordinace. MA LaCoa Corporations was created to promote market and advertise customised handmade facemasks and other products.
Learn at your own pace, feel at home and achieve success. Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.