The January 2023 product launch, which introduces over 50 new items into the marketplace has been announced by Stonewall Kitchen and its family of brands.
The Urban Accents brand delivers plenty of quick recipe solutions this launch, with new multi-cooker and air fryer offerings, plus blends to make sides standout.
Additionally, both the Village Candle and Michel Design Works brands will offer new and seasonal fragrances and collections containing floral notes, beachy scents and more.
Stonewall Kitchen is also expanding its drink mixer collection
“We’ve always strived to make cooking both simple and flavourful for our guests,” Vice President of Marketing and DTC Sales, Janine Somers said. “With our new Urban Accents products, guests can unlock bold flavours with products like Air Fryer Hot & Spicy Cauliflower and Multi-Cooker Creamy Chicken Chili. We’re also debuting our Standout Sides collection, a delicious line of blends crafted around your favourite side dishes. Imagine creamy garlic and chive mashed potatoes, or cheddar ranch roasted broccoli and sweet maple Brussels sprouts … try them and you’ll understand why we’re calling them Standout Sides!”
Stonewall Kitchen is also expanding its drink mixer collection with their Pink Grapefruit Margarita Mixer and two new shrubs from their Tillen Farms brand: Organic Blueberry & Lemon and Organic Strawberry & Mint.
“Our team is really excited about this new shrub line!” Somers said. “These mixers combine the beneficial nutrients of apple cider vinegar with vibrant fruits and cane sugar, resulting in a delicious and refreshing mixer for cocktails, spritzers and more. And the best part … they’re USDA organic certified!”
Guests can also enjoy an array of luxury home goods to unwind. Stonewall Kitchen’s new Kitchen Garden Fine Home Keeping Collection offers notes of citrus and greens that are reminiscent of a lush herb garden and will help refresh hands and homes. Village Candle also builds on its growing Luminary Collection by bringing in seasonal scents inspired by summers at sea, which also feature clear panels that illuminate and glow to bring coastal ambience to any space.
“With our headquarters in coastal Maine, we wanted to highlight the wonders of being on the edge of the ocean,” Somers said about the Luminary Collection. “Furthermore, our Gentlemen’s Collection adds a gin and tonic fragrance to its line, joining Cinnamon Whiskey as another popular drink-inspired candle. With notes of juniper and lime zest, it certainly sets the mood when toasting with friends at home.”
Stonewall Kitchen’s new products will begin to hit the shelves this month and can also be found online at stonewallkitchen.com. For a full overview of what is to come, view the list below.
Make your own feed for pigs, rabbits, chickens, ducks and cattle
The January 2023 product launch includes
- Stonewall Kitchen: Scallion Aioli, Lemon Pepper Chicken Stew Starter, Pink Grapefruit Margarita Mixer, Lemon Herb Risotto, Everything Scone Mix, Tuscan Herb Quick Bread Mix, Spicy Mediterranean Dipping Oil
- Urban Accents: Multi-Cooker Creamy Chicken Chili, Multi-Cooker Garlic Herb Chicken & Rice, Air Fryer Hot & Spicy Cauliflower, Air Fryer Spicy Italian Stuffed Mushrooms, Creamy Garlic & Chive Standout Sides Seasoning Blend, Sweet Maple Standout Sides Seasoning Blend, Broccoli Cheddar Ranch Standout Sides Seasoning Blend
- Tillen Farms: Organic Blueberry & Lemon Shrub, Organic Strawberry & Mint Shrub
- Napa Valley Naturals: Toasted Onion & Garlic Dressing
- Montebello: Bucatini
- Vermont Coffee Company: Organic Italian Rustica Ground Coffee
- Stonewall Home: Seasonal: Key Lime Mousse, Jasmine Berry (Available in Large Apothecary, Medium Apothecary, Bowl)
- Fine Home Keeping: Kitchen Garden Collection (Hand Soap, Hand Lotion, Soy Candle)
- Michel Design Works: Collections: Bunny Meadow, Cedar Rose, Jubilee, Poppies and Posies, Rosemary Margarita, The Shore, Tuscan Terrace. Tumblers: Lemon Basil, Honey Almond, Beach, Eucalyptus & Mint (Size Large)
- Village Candle: Traditions Collection: Lavender Vanilla (Available in Large Apothecary, Medium Apothecary, Medium Bowl, Small Apothecary). Gentlemen’s Collection: Gin & Tonic (Available in Tin and Bowl). Seasonal: Flickering Fireflies, Anchors Aweigh, Coastal Dreams, Due North (Luminary Bowl); Heart’s Desire, Sparkling Kisses, Coconuts About You (Large Tumbler); Beachside (Available in Large Apothecary, Medium Apothecary, Medium Tumbler, Small Apothecary)
About Stonewall Kitchen
Stonewall Kitchen is a leading specialty food, home goods and personal care producer headquartered in York, Maine. Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established the Stonewall Kitchen brand by selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets with a flavourful line of distinctive and high-quality products. Over time, they expanded the brand to include sauces, condiments, crackers and baking mixes, always focussing on innovative product development, beautiful packaging, and exceptional guest service.
Today, Stonewall Kitchen is the premier specialty food and home goods platform in North America, home to a family of premium quality brands including the flagship Stonewall Kitchen brand; the Michel Design Works brand of elegantly designed and crafted personal and home care products; the Vermont Coffee Company brand of high quality, non-GMO, certified organic coffee; the Urban Accents brand of globally-inspired spice mixes, seasonings, and sauces; the Village Candle brand of fragranced candles, gifts and accessories; the Tillen Farms brand of pickled vegetables and cocktail cherries; the Napa Valley Naturals brand of olive oils, culinary oils, balsamic vinegars and wine vinegars; the Montebello brand of artisan organic pasta imported from Italy; the Vermont Village brand of organic apple sauce and apple cider vinegars; and the Legal Sea Foods brand of restaurant-quality seafood sauces and condiments.
Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), 10km range
The company boasts more than 19,000 stores nationwide and internationally; a thriving catalogue and online division; café in York, Maine; and eleven retail Company Stores throughout New England. As winners of 34 prestigious awards from the Specialty Food Association and the recipient of the coveted Outstanding Product Line Honors three times, Stonewall Kitchen is proud to be one of the most awarded specialty food companies in the country.
For more information about Stonewall Kitchen, please visit: www.stonewallkitchen.com
Contact: Jacob Ouellette
– Globe Newswire, York, Maine
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like:
|Product Dimensions||163 x 76 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||6.9 ounces|
|Item model number||PAT60001US|
|Wireless communication technologies||Cellular, Wi-Fi|
|Connectivity technologies||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC|
|Special Features||Touchscreen, Bluetooth Enabled, Fast Charging Support, 8 GB RAM, IP52, Glonass, Dual Camera, LTEPP, Wireless Charging, Water Resistant, Video Calling, 4K Video Recording, Text/Messaging, AGPS, 512GB Internal Storage, Android 12, Camera, Galileo, Smartphone, Built-In GPS, Mobile Hotspot Capability|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface – primary||Touchscreen|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Battery Power Rating||4800|
|Included Components||SIM Tray Ejector, Adapter, USB Cable|
|Manufacturer||Motorola| Now US$499.99