Join the unique island excursion to the ‘Greatest Show on Earth’ for an 11-night cruise that features a 5-night stop at Trinidad’s famous Carnival in February 2023. The cruise is presented by Island Sea Fest partnering with Royal Caribbean International.
It departs from beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico (Wednesday Feb 15, 2023) and provides five nights in Trinidad during the peak of the island’s Carnival celebrations. The itinerary also offers three additional exotic stops in Tobago, Barbados, and St Lucia, returning to San Juan (Sunday Feb 26, 2023).
The trip features an all-inclusive onboard pricing structure which includes: base cruise fare, taxes, fees, gratuities, beverages, meals, onboard parties, WIFI, and basic travel insurance.
The upcoming Trinidad Carnival cruise experience encompasses two weekends resulting in less time away from work for guests i.e. only 7 vacation days needed for an 11-night extravaganza.
Day 1 San Juan, Puerto Rico, Caribbean
Day 2 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Caribbean
Day 3 St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, Caribbean
Day 4 St Martin / St Maarten, Caribbean
Day 5 St. Lucia, Caribbean
Day 6 Barbados, Caribbean
Day 7 St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis, Caribbean
Day 8 San Juan, Puerto Rico, Caribbean
US $720 per person
Sailing from Sun, October 31st 2021
Island Sea Fest itinerary:
- WED: San Juan, Puerto Rico – departs 8:30 pm
- THU: Cruising
- FRI: Port of Spain, Trinidad – arrives 4:00 am
- SAT: Port of Spain, Trinidad
- SUN: Port of Spain, Trinidad
- MON: Port of Spain, Trinidad
- TUE: Port of Spain, Trinidad – departs 12:00 am
- WED: Scarborough, Tobago – arrives 8:00 am – departs 7:00 pm
- THU: Bridgetown Barbados – arrives 8:00 am – departs 7:00 pm
- FRI: Castries, St Lucia – arrives 8:00 am – departs 7:00 pm
- SAT: Cruising
- SUN: San Juan, Puerto Rico – arrives 6:00 am
Starting Jul 19, 2021, a Hold Your Spot special offer for two easy payments of US$175 per person, will be available on the Island Sea Fest website.
Once the full reservations system is launched on Sept 2, 2021, all Hold Your Spot guests will be granted priority access for first stateroom choices and fees will be converted into credits that guests can apply towards their full reservation cost.
Should a guest not wish to proceed with a reservation, the Hold Your Spot fee is fully refundable, less a US$120 administration fee, until Sept 1, 2021. Affordable stateroom payment plans start at US$181 per month, and should guests require more time to pay after the cruise, a payment plan partner will offer a variety of flexible options.
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Savage Not Sorry Lace Teddy features a flirty high leg and new Savage custom-designed stretch iridescent lace.
- High leg
- Stretch, iridescent Lurex lace trim
- X-back with adjustable straps and rose gold-tone hardware
- Body: 76% Nylon, 24% Elastane; Lace: 75% Nylon, 15% Elastane, 10% Metallic; Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Hand wash cold, do not wring, do not tumble dry, line dry
Was USD 82.45
Now USD $74.95
Island Sea Fest will offer basic travel insurance, and for a small upgrade fee, guests will have the option to enhance the plan to a “cancel for any reason” coverage directly through the insurance carrier.
Visit islandseafesttrinidad.com for more information and sign-up to be notified when bookings open to the public.
Connect with Island Sea Fest via email@example.com and follow the brand on social media: Youtube: Island Sea Fest, Instagram: @islandseafest, Facebook: @islandseafest, Twitter: @islandseafest
About Island Sea Fest
Island Sea Fest has a long history of producing unique and unforgettable cruise experiences for a variety of cruise lines and brands. Its pursuit of excellence, strong leadership, and uncompromising belief in guest satisfaction has elevated the company to a level of professionalism unmatched in the cruise industry. The Trinidad Carnival Cruise, aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, will be the next highly successful project for Island Sea Fest.
You may also like:
Show them how savage you are in our logo bralette. Made from ultra soft cotton and elastane, this savage essential features a U-back with a rose gold tone Savage X band.
- Center cup darts for shaping
- U-back construction for support
- Strong cotton and jacquard elastic
- Soft elastic rose gold band
- Self-binding with interior elastane
- Front body lined in power mesh for support
- 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors, low tumble dry
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
USD $32.95 USD $29.95