Tagged: Career Opportunity, Education Jobs, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, jobs, Jobs at ministry of Education, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Ministry of Education, MOE, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Special education, Special education jobs, Teaching jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
September 20, 2020 at 12:52 pm #857103lincolnmatthew2Member
The Special Education Resource Aide is responsible for assisting the teachers in providing support for students with special educational needs, which are the result of moderate, severe and profound handicapping conditions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers instruction in prepared subject areas through the use of appropriate methods, techniques and strategies.
- Assists individual students with assertive learning devices (Braille machines, computerized programmes etc.)
- Interprets subject content to students with special education needs (hearing).
- Supports the physically challenged student with mobility and other issues pertinent to learning.
- Participates in ongoing professional develop activities.
- Assists in Parent Education Programmes.
- Performs related work as required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Have some knowledge of all areas of special educational needs.
- Have some knowledge of proper classroom management skills and planning and organizing skills
- Have the ability to speak clearly and write legibly.
- Have the ability to maintain good discipline among a group of students.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain harmonious relationships with students and colleagues.
- Have the ability to safely operate the equipment that may be required for use with students with special educational needs.
- Is proficient in computer operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of three (3) O’Levels including English and certification in caring for children, from a recognised institution.
- Experience in working and caring for children with special education needs will definitely be an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training would be accepted.
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER AIDE VACANCY
Deadline for submission: Friday 16th October 2020. Superior Hotels Trinidad and Tobago Limited, the parent company of The BRIX Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott, opening in 2021 is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions: Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef, Human Resource Manager and Financial Controller.
Deadline 10th October, 2020. As the Restaurant Manager of Flame Express Limited, you are to ensure that all staff do diligently, what they are assigned to do. With this responsibility you are also to ensure that you are HONEST in all your dealings and ensure that this practice is also taken very seriously by all supervisory and subordinate staff.
Bermudez Group Ltd. Vacancy To co-ordinate and oversee, the availability, batching and distribution of raw and packaging materials for use in the production function. BATCHING SUPERVISOR – RAW MATERIALS WAREHOUSE Job Summary To co-ordinate and oversee, the availability, batching and distribution of raw and packaging materials for use in the production function, and to ensure that all food safety and sanitation standards are implemented and maintained.
Oilfield Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
Deadline 29th September, 2020. Patient Escort II, Pharmacy Assistant, Nutrition and Dietetic Assistant, Pharmacy Attendant, Cardiovascular Technician, Head Hurse (I.C.U.), Business Manager, and Ultrasonographer I (MHWH), Research Officer. Click to see full qualification and application details.
Heritage Graduate Training Programme Heritage Petroleum Company Limited is pleased to offer you a pathway in our dynamic, growing company, to expand your learning opportunities with a rewarding experience, through our Graduate Training Programme. Your journey with Heritage will be rich, with meaningful challenges to strengthen your competencies, and one where you can bring new ideas and innovative approaches.
SALARY: $0-$10,000, DEADLINE: October 14, 2020, Must have at least 3 CXC Ordinary Level passes or equivalent. Job Purpose: The Dispatcher is the contact person for the parties involved in vehicular accidents, coordinates the Agents and/or other relevant third parties and gives logistic support with regards to vehicular accidents, as well as distributes calls to third parties according to relevant procedures.
Learn at your own pace, feel at home and achieve success. Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.