Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work, work from home
October 1, 2020 at 11:10 am #858453terranceduran1Participant
Customer Service Representative
Massy Integrated Retail Business Unit
Responsible for resolving all aspects of customer inquiries and complaints, providing accurate and timely responses, and entering accurate information on the Customer’s database, so as to facilitate a smooth delivery of the company’s products to our customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Input and process orders accurately and in a timely basis.
- Process all “call-in” orders in a timely manner for all departments.
- Answer customer queries and provide timely feedback.
- Process all credits.
- Service over-the-counter / walk-in customers.
- Document customer complaints and liaise with the relevant department to address the issue.
- Enter Warehouse Transfers.
- Assist in other areas of work based on the needs of the department and any other area as necessary in support of Company activities.
- All responsibilities and accountabilities must be executed in accordance with the company’s Customer Service Management System (CSMS), Quality Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) policies and practices.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision
- High level of integrity
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 O’ Levels including English, Mathematics and Accounts
- Or 3-5 years in a Customer Service/Sales Environment
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Knowledge of GUI SX Enterprise
Massy Integrated Retail Limited
#39A Wrightson Road
PORT OF SPAIN
(868) 625-1760 (fax)
Massy Group Employment Opportunity
Part Time Security Officer Vacancy To provide security services to the Oxford Street Home in respect of the entire compound between the hours of 7.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. Friday to Sunday to ensure security and safety of occupants on the compound. Also, to act as a visible deterrent to irregular activity.
This position main responsibility includes ensuring the accurate and timely management of customer balances, overseeing, coaching and development of the Billing team for DIRECTV Caribbean. This person will have a direct reporting line to the Finance Manager and will require close collaboration with various business partners.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday 4th October 2020, 12:00 midnight. Click here to see full list of available positions. The National Entrepreneurship Development Company Limited (NEDCO), a leading micro-financing institution mandated to provide credit and support to the small and micro business sector, is seeking a suitably qualified candidates.
Ministry of Public Utilities Vacancies Sept., 2020. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.