Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Audit Senior, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, National Flour Mills Ltd. Vacancy, National Flour Mills Vacancy, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
September 12, 2020 at 12:40 pm #855548dkenfhskvmfseParticipant
National Flour Mills Ltd. Vacancy
National Flour Mills Ltd. Vacancy
National Flour Mills Limited
The Audit Senior is accountable for reviewing the internal processes to assess the existence, adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal controls designed to safeguard the company’s assets. Reviews prospective risk including reputational, operational, financial, legal, IT and compliance.
The Audit Senior reports to the Internal Auditor and is accountable for reviewing the company’s internal processes to assess the existence, adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal controls designed to safeguard the company’s assets. The position also encompasses the review of prospective risk including reputational, operational, financial, legal, IT and compliance.
- Provides support to the Internal Auditor in conducting risk management and designing internal audit plans.
- Develops and conducts audit programmes to test internal controls and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of established operation systems, policies, procedure, and practices. Conducts substantive testing to detect material misstatement and fraud.
- Prepares the internal report to document all audit findings on control weakness, noncompliance issues, irregularities and material misstatements.
- Recommends to the Internal Auditor, the implementation of appropriate remedies to address identified institutional weakness or risk.
- Recommends the framing of policies, procedures and controls geared to facilitate the achievement of improved operating efficiency.
- Monitors the effectiveness of action taken to correct reported discrepancies, deficiencies, and reports appropriate follow-up action by management to adopt desired course of action.
- Initiates and reports as directed investigations deemed necessary into allegations of irregularities of a financial or operational nature.
- Identifies internal and/or external auditing issues that are likely to impact negatively on the company and provide recommendations to address same.
- Continuously engages in activities that would improve the Internal Auditing performance over the short, medium and long term.
- Performs other related duties as may be required by the job function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- ACCA/CIA Professional
- Minimum of five (5) years as an Audit Senior
- Knowledge and experience in a manufacturing environment (3 years working experience)
- Experience in an assurance/advisory role in a public accounting firm would be an asset
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Sound working knowledge of BI or audit software IDEA
- Above-average interpersonal and communications skill
- Excellent writing skills, documentation of audit evidence and report writing skills
- Sound human relation skills and strong financial analysis skills
- Above-average knowledge of the accounting and auditing dynamics
- Must be confidential and trustworthy, demonstrate integrity and sound judgement
Applications should be submitted no later than: September 18th, 2020
Another year begins and you have not even completed your last year’s resolution to save money while making just enough to get you by. This can be very frustrating as you have failed to fulfill a promise that you made to yourself once again.
Marketing Strategist, Marketing Executive, Software Development & Design Engineer, Sales Go to Market (GTM) Strategist – Sales & Distribution, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager – Mobile, Business Development Manager Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide.
A sorrel plant flourishes at the side of the road outside a house with a gated garden of sorrel plants in Aranguez on Saturday, November 28, 2016. Citizens with this plant in their yards will be making the popular Christmas sorrel beverage very easily rather than paying a “pound and a crown” for it from retailers.
Coconut sweetbread has played an important role in lives of everyone’s childhood here in the Caribbean. We all have memories of grating our fingers every weekend as we laboured in anticipation of our favourite snack. If you didn’t eat the majority of the coconut while grating it, the reward was a warm slice of heaven.
Learn at your own pace, feel at home and achieve success. Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.