Tagged: Career Opportunity, Culinary Jobs, employment, employment opportunity, F&B jobs, food and beverage jobs, Full Time, HiLo Food Stores, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Kitchen Coordinator, Kitchen Coordinator Vacancy, Kitchen Jobs, MANAGER, marketing, Massy Stores, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
October 6, 2020 at 5:55 pm #869172alisia1066Participant
Kitchen Coordinator Vacancy
Kitchen Coordinator Vacancy
The Kitchen Co-Ordinator oversees the overall operations of the Centralized Commercial Kitchen. Responsibilities include the management of staff, food inventory, budgeting, and menu development, ensuring high quality & food safety standards, quantitative checks and balance of items produced.
The Kitchen Coordiantor oversees the overall operations of the Centralized Commercial Kitchen. Responsibilities include hiring, training and development of new and existing staff , scheduling and assigning of tasks, administrative duties, managing food inventory, ordering goods and supplies, budgeting, and menu development, ensuring high quality & food safety standards, quantitative checks and balance of items produced, dispatching of drivers;
Other duties include maintaining vendor relationships, and ensuring that food prepared by the kitchen staff is of excellent quality and in full compliance with food safety requirements.
- Oversees and manages all food service operations and day-to-day operations of the kitchen.
- Leads & directs staff to ensure production quotas are met
- Provides direction to kitchen staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties.
- Monitors kitchen operations to ensure compliance with health and fire department regulations.
- Ensures compliance with local food handling requirements and standards.
- Assists in the implementation and management of kitchen and food safety policies and procedures throughout scheduled shift.
- Completes the duties of a line cook when needed, and is capable of performing the duties of all kitchen positions.
- Ensures products are stored at the correct temperatures
- Ensures recipes/station helpers are up to date with current menu items, portions, and ingredients.
- Ensures utilization of daily prep sheets and meat/fish yield sheets and that product counts are accurately recorded on a daily basis.
- Participates in monthly inventory process.
- Anticipates, identifies, and corrects any issues with inventory, systems, and staffing.
- Monitors labour costs to attain budgeted goals.
- Conducts, oversees and approves training and development of kitchen staff.
- Participates in the hiring process by conducting interviews and making hiring recommendations.
- Assists in completion of all back-of-house employee 30-day and annual reviews.
- Customer service
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- People management, fostering teamwork, and giving feedback
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Developing budgets
- Good communication skills
- Inventory management
- Labour scheduling
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate or
- 5+ years of hospitality-related experience
- 3+ years of kitchen manager or leadership experience
- Current food handler’s card and other certification as required by local law
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software)
- Credentials in Food Safety, HACCP, health and safety training
- Production & Quality management experience
Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.
The following press release was issued by The Financial System Regulatory Authorities: the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (TTSEC), the Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (FIU) and the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT) on the “Pyramid Scheme” marketed in Trinidad and Tobago.
STOREROOM & INVENTORY SUPERVISOR VACANCY Description The Storeroom and Inventory Supervisor is a dedicated and highly organized individual responsible for efficient receipt, storage, preparation for dispatch of products, while supervising and providing directives for any storeroom staff daily ensuring smooth operations.
Learn at your own pace, feel at home and achieve success. Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.
The Executive Assistant will work with and provide administrative support to the Group General Counsel/Corporate Secretary. The role is also suitable for those wishing to gain exposure and grow their career in the Legal field. Angostura is an equal opportunity employer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.