Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, advertising, Career Opportunity, Copywriter, Home Jobs, Home Jobs August 2020, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, international jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, jobs paying in $US, jobs paying in US dollars, MANAGER, marketing, online jobs, OPERATOR, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, social media, Social media + Copywriter, Stay at home jobs, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home, working from home
August 19, 2020 at 10:31 am #851996bartmeares9Participant
Home Jobs August 2020
Home Jobs August 2020
Social media + Copywriter
The project & role:
Our Marketing team is a small, multi-disciplinary, group of web3 enthusiasts with a passion for engaging global users on Status’s decentralised technology. We are looking for a hybrid copywriter and social media manager who will be a key member of the team.
On the copywriting side, you’ll serve as principal writer and editor of all marketing and advertising copy, distilling complex technical concepts into engaging and compelling content.
On the social side, you’ll take full ownership of our social channels, shaping our brand’s social presence and outbound communication channels using effective copy and data analysis.
If you’re excited by block-chain technology, and have a flair for the written word, with an understanding of how that ladders up to the larger business goals, we’d love to hear from you.
• Write clear, concise, and conversational copy, ensuring tone and style, across all mediums
• Creation of marketing copy such as blog posts, social posts, web copy, and other marketing materials, acting as a thought leader on the tech
• Collaborate closely with product and marketing colleagues to come up with creative concepts for marketing material
• Generate communication strategies and all the creative aspects of campaign development
• Develop a clear content strategy which spans across communication and product.
• Own all official Status social channels (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit), managing outbound product messaging, positioning, and
• Produce social content that is aligned with business goals in line with our core product positioning and messaging,
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI, using data analysis to drive decision making
• Manage all email based marketing and sequences
• Engage our community through social channels.
You ideally will have:
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role!]
• Experience in, and passion for, blockchain technology, its culture, and how its community shapes marketing decisions
• Experience of writing copy / managing social for brands in an in-house environment
• You know what makes a killer headline and have a knack for both writing and editing
• Ability to move quickly, test the copy you create, and iterate to find the perfect performance-based solution
• You take initiative, operate with a high degree of autonomy, and can handle multiple projects at once
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – experienced at crafting and evangelizing product messages, and developing creative product marketing content
• A deep understanding of direct response is crucial.
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience working remotely
• Experience working for an open source organisation
• Experience in journalism and editorial writing
• A strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles
The anticipated salary range for this role is $50,000 – $95,000 USD (paid in local currency, or crypto, and dependent on experience & location), plus a grant of Status Network Tokens vesting over a three-year period. More info on SNT here here: https://status.im/snt-utility/
The hiring process for this role will be:
• Interview with Ceri from our People Ops team
• Interview with Jonny, Head of Marketing
• Interview with Carl, our co-founder.
The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline. We’re looking for the new team member (you?) to join the team as soon as possible, and we’re hoping to close the hiring process ideally by August 2020
Home Jobs August 2020 New!
“Event organisers and promoters add their own events free of charge on Feter App. Also, feters leave reviews anonymously of the fetes they attended. ” First Digital Mas Costume Showroom My name is Treble. I am from Brooklyn, NY, USA but I am also of Trinidadian descent.
Schools are closed but don’t panic! We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. We offer resources that help parents and teachers with teaching children at home. Visit our website for lessons on difficult topics and free worksheets that can be downloaded.
Qualifications: Five (5) CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English or High School DiplomaExperience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Executive Assistant Vacancy Brydens Description To provide confidential administrative support to the Managing Director, Head of Operations and the Financial Controller as require. A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (To the Managing Director) Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities: Maintains strict confidentiality of all corporate, personal and research matters.
Are you the person that friends and family turn to for help with their technology problems? Are you interested in learning something new every day and mastering new enterprise software products each month?Crossover consistently ‘wows’ its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace.
Work from home- $60,000/year USD. Are you the most technical support agent on your current team and ready to take your skills to the next level? Do you love learning software products and using cutting-edge technology to conquer challenges every day?
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.