Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, OPERATOR, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, Stay at home jobs, Technical Support Engineer (Remote), TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home, working from home
August 16, 2020 at 10:41 pm #851895clariceenochParticipant
Technical Support Engineer (Remote)
Technical Support Engineer (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Company Name Crossover for Work
Company Location Port-of-Spain, TT
Are you the most technical support agent on your current team and ready to take your skills to the next level? Do you love learning software products and using cutting-edge technology to conquer challenges every day?
Our team supports 100 unique enterprise software products with everything from mobile app development platforms to database load-balancers. Our agents not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support these products, they also become deep technical experts who can solve problems that no one has seen before. Every day gives you a satisfying challenge when you get tickets from multiple technology stacks that need an expert to deep dive into the root causes and create solutions to new problems.
Crossover consistently wows its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace. Join our advanced technical support team to see how interesting and challenging we’ve made support.
What You Will Be Doing
- Making customers think you are magical by solving complicated or never-before-seen issues with your technical and product expertise.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn our 100 products.
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Stagnating on the same technology or product. We budget over 8 hours per week to learn and master additional products and technology stacks, so you are continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with enterprise software and related domains.
- Writing knowledge base articles. The solutions you generate are documented by our dedicated knowledge base team, converting your effort into long-term value for customers via self-service and also reducing the chance you will get repetitive requests.
- Spending your day answering calls or providing basic/trivial troubleshooting.
Technical Support Engineer (Remote) Key Responsibilities
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- 2+ years of experience with software development. You won’t be programming in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a professional tone.
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term “gigs” or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to http://www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Technical Support Engineer (Remote)
HBO announced the new user interface of second-screen app HBO EXTRAS, which gives fans in Latin America and the Caribbean the opportunity to immerse themselves in HBO’s exclusive storylines, through a curated entertainment experience that goes beyond the traditional screen.
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
Government Jobs August 2020 See advertisement for details http://www.cdca.gov.tt, and Naparima Bowl on Facebook Submission of applications Applicants must submit via email the following to the undersigned now later than Thursday 20th August, 2020. Application letter Curriculum Vitae with the name and contact information of two (2) references.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Food Basket Champ Fleurs Vacancies. 35 positions, apply online here. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
Another year begins and you have not even completed your last year’s resolution to save money while making just enough to get you by. This can be very frustrating as you have failed to fulfill a promise that you made to yourself once again.