Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Europa, EUROPA (Trinidad & Tobago) Ltd, Europa Security Officer Vacancy, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Security, security guard, Security Jobs, SECURITY OFFICER, Security vacancies, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
September 22, 2020 at 11:55 am #857271freddiegowardParticipant
SUMMARY Job Title: Security Officer
Reporting to: Security Supervisor
Please call 362-0297 to secure an interview today!
To support and deliver security operations, ensuring ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and visitors to the site at all times. The Security Officer is the public face of the security team and should act with professionalism at all times, a can do attitude is essential in this highly influential role. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Please call 361-2607 to secure an interview today!
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
– To readily interact with all visitors / tenants, delivering a first class customer focused service.
– Carry out regular patrols as detailed in the site Assignment Instructions being proactive at all times.
– Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
– To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
– Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to tenants and visitors, proactively offering assistance wherever opportunities arise.
– To ensure that the site is a safe and non-threatening environment for all visitors / tenants.
– Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
– Liaising with the site control room proactively reacting to incidents and ensuring colleagues are fully briefed and supported at all times.
– All unsecured areas of the complex to be reported to Control Room immediately and action taken to resolve.
– To record / log all non conformances and emergencies with the appropriate control room staff.
– To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies including fire and bomb scares ensuring the centre team are kept fully informed at all times.
– Intelligent understanding of human behavior, monitoring and surveillance of suspect individuals logging and reporting incidents in line with site / company polices.
– Maintain vigilance and highlight / manage unauthorized access by banned persons.
– Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
– To liaise closely with statutory authorities / Security Supervisor, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
– Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems.
– Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
– Support the Security Supervisor in ensuring standards are continually reviewed and improved upon
– To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery, implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
– To provide professional advice and support to the Security Supervisor in security related matters.
– Report any event that may be detrimental to the fulfillment of the provision of security on site to the Security Supervisor
– Support the Security Supervisor with any internal / external audits in line with company polices and procedures.
– Make certain that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
– Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
– Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
– Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE Essential:
– Successful track record of delivering security solutions to internal client base
– Professional or further qualification in Security Management. COMPETENCIES – Ability to focus on best practice, the SO will use his/her creative approach and personality to influence at all levels to meet demanding targets and deadlines.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to articulate clearly and credibly with the client, senior managers and all staff.
– Capability to work unsupervised and take responsibility.
– Aptitude to remain calm under pressure.
EUROPA Security Officer Vacancy
Please call 362-0297 to secure an interview today
Data Entry Clerk Vacancy Grant Thornton ORBIT Solutions Ltd is in search of an enthusiastic data entry clerk to join our team.
Salary $10,000 – $20,000. Display Coordinator/ Scheduler and Production Manager. LH Group is the leading supplier of Printed Labels, Large Retail Displays and Signage within the Caribbean and South American region.
A minimum of three (3) CXC passes, which must include English and Mathematics. Prior experience in a similar environment would be an asset. Or relevant combination of training and experienceGood interpersonal skills. Good communication skillsAbility to promote products effectively. Possess a motor vehicle in good working condition.
Deadline for submission: Friday 16th October 2020. Superior Hotels Trinidad and Tobago Limited, the parent company of The BRIX Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott, opening in 2021 is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions: Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef, Human Resource Manager and Financial Controller.
Three (3) O’Levels including English and certification in caring for children, from a recognised institution. Experience in working and caring for children with special education needs will definitely be an asset. Any equivalent combination of experience and training would be accepted.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.