Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Hydrocarbon Jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Oil Jobs, oilfield jobs, OPERATOR, petroleum jobs, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, Shell oil company, Shell Oil Company Job Vacancy, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
August 21, 2020 at 6:20 pm #852093minnie1519Participant
What the role is and where you fit in
Our growing team in Trinidad and Tobago is looking for a data professional with combined skills in data science and business analysis. Join us and contribute to the success of Shell Trinidad and Tobago while continuously developing your technical skills with the support of our organizational leaders.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for reviewing and managing information and data risks through agile ways of working. You will also partner closely with the business to acquire domain knowledge and turn data into critical information/knowledge that will enable them to reach sensible organizational decisions.
Other accountabilities include:
- Scope analytics projects, deliver insights and manage stakeholders during the life of the project.
- Deal with large data sets from disparate sources often in different formats; cleaning, merging and consolidating them appropriately.
- Model complex business problems, discover business insights and identify opportunities by using visualization techniques, backed up by selected statistical or machine learning models.
- Develop processes and design fit for purpose reports and tools to deliver insights to the business using tools like SpotFire and Alteryx.
- Present technical findings to the business in a way that can be easily understood.
- Manage deployment and embed solutions into business with a focus on sustainability, Continuous Improvement and associated elements of Change Management.
- Promote innovation and forward thinking across the organization to improve ways of working.
We live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses enables our customers to thrive in the digital world. Our sales professionals are the essential link between the potential of what’s possible and build trusted advisor relationships with customers and technology vendors.
In this role you will be responsible for RBC Investment Management Risk Framework, Risk Measurement Models for Market Risk and you will contribute to the development of Market Risk Strategies and adherence to Investment Policies. What will you do?
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Full Time Online Job Opportunity As an integration manager you will be working toward the integration of Kleros into new projects. This position will require both a strong technical & scientific culture to make meaningful integration proposals and strong business skills to close deals with potential partners.
Ministry of Works & Transport Jobs Construction Technician I Port of Spain The incumbent assist in the development of project plans, financial plans and the project life cycle. Supervises multiple projects of varying scope and supervises junior technicians.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.