Tagged: Ariapita Ave, employment, employment opportunity, food and beverage, hospitality, hotel, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, NINETEEN 11 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE, RESTAURANT MANAGER, Restaurant Manager Vacancy, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
July 17, 2020 at 2:29 pm #842553troyk158717Participant
RESTAURANT MANAGER VACANCY
RESTAURANT MANAGER VACANCY
NINETEEN 11 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE, #39 Ariapita Ave &, French St, Port of Spain, Trinidad
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our restaurant. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service with full support of Shift Supervisors.
- Ten (10 years) or more of related working experience within the Food & Beverage Industry will be an asset
- Ability to resolve guest and staff issues with tact
- Create, follow, implement, enforce Company Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P.s)
- Participates in menu-planning and recipe development
- Lead regular in-service training for your team
- Roster staff
- Greets and attends to customers, suppliers and the general public in a pleasant and polite manner
- Must maintain professionalism in their conduct, appearance and interactions at all times
- Assist in keeping the Restaurant clean, safe and well-maintained
- Other duties as assigned for the successful operation the Restaurant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Self-Motivated
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong analytic and organisational skills
- Must have the ability to effectively multitask
- Proven attention to detail
- Passion for Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field
- Valid Certificate of Good Character, not older than 3 months
- 2 passport size photos
- One Valid Form of ID
Please walk with copies and originals of all required documents
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for employment on contract for the following positions, Family Service Social Worker, National family Services Division Office Support Assistant, National family Services Division Manager, Solutions Development and Implementation, Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Network Specialist,Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Information Systems Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Information Support Systems Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Information Systems Support Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Inspector I, Division of Aging Field Officer, Social Displacement Unit Facilities Officer, Project Implementation Unit
The role of Chief Financial Officer is responsible for reporting the performance and financial controls of its market. It is also responsible for management of the finance function; and reports to the group CFO. Company description: Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.