Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, banking jobs in Trinidad, Banking Vacancies, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Database Analyst, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED, REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED VACANCY, Republic Bank Vacancy, Republic Bank Vacancy November 2020, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
Nov 18, 2020 at 6:05 pm #896471louisemanjarrezParticipant
Republic Bank Vacancy November 2020
Republic Bank Vacancy November 2020
Republic Bank Limited
Applications are invited from persons with suitable qualifications to fill the position of “Database Analyst” at Republic Bank Limited.
The jobholder is responsible for applying principles, theories and concepts to analyzing and modeling data together with the knowledge of business processes to promote enterprise-wide sharing and management of those data assets. The jobholder will also strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing and rolling out BI solutions to end users. The BI Database Analyst is also responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing, designing and populating data models for departments within Republic Bank Limited, ensuring data quality and integrity of the data warehouse, in conjunction with the BI Architect.
- Assisting in the development and coordination of the Bank’s use of its Enterprise databases.
- Designing, implementing and testing new data warehouse features, such as creation of new reporting structures, the integration of new data sources, data source identification, developing/validating required data mappings, developing business rules for data transformation and authoring queries.
- Creating debugs and running SQL scripts to conduct data analysis, accuracy validation, data maintenance, performing database fine tuning adjustments and database security.
- Creating debugs and executing operating system scripts to start, stop, monitor and analyze database systems.
- Administering databases including backups/restores, data migration, export/import of data and database duplication for development and/or test databases separate from the production database.
- Implementing automated procedures for backup recovery of database and performing complex tuning of databases to maintain and continually improve performance levels and space allocation configurations.
- Working with business users to determine reporting requirements and providing instructions, training and support for end-users working with custom applications, performing specific development tasks related to the reporting and analysis tools.
- Designing, writing and maintaining documentation related to all work developed.
- Coordinating the work of consultants and other contract staff.
- Collaborating with Data and Reporting Specialists and end-users to resolve data quality issues.
- Developing Enterprise applications/suites that are used to maintain timely and accurate data to the Bank’s employees.
- Adding/removing users to the database and maintaining current passwords.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences or a related field.
- Five (5) years experience in administration, maintenance and implementation of database application.
- Knowledgeable in DTS and/or other ETL tools.
- High level of competence in writing and tuning SQL queries.
- Superlative trouble shooting skills with experience in data structures for reporting.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work and which meets the Bank’s requirements.
- Knowledge of Data systems, hardware and software as related to database theory, function and management. Knowledge of database management concepts and structures, analysis methods, design, practices and procedures, software applications relating to spatial data, indexing concepts and related functionality.
- Working knowledge of administration, maintenance and implementation of database applications, data integrity concerns, safeguards and security, programming logic and writing code.
- Experience with data structures for reporting
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Ability to develop and follow change management processes for consistent and maintainable versions, conduct performance trouble shooting and remediation and be fluent in one or more scripting languages for use in maintenance and data migration tasks.
- Must be able to comprehend and problem-solve complex database systems and software, use organizational, project management and problem-solving skills and use analytical thought processing and sound research skills and techniques.
- Ability to work with others to re-engineer processes to leverage technology.
- Sound oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful situations, understand and follow policies, procedures and instructions.
- Good Time-Management, Accuracy, Presentation, Data Analysis and creative skills.
Republic Bank Vacancy November 2020
The Bank offers an attractive compensation package.
Closing date for submission of applications is November 25, 2020
Thank you for your interest in Republic Bank Limited.
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
Feel at home and achieve success. Having problems with Mathematics, English, POB, POA, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects? We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. Our personalised lessons target the weak areas of students using specific strategies. Contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 868-766-9003 or 868-782-4808, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of 10 of the best phones on Amazon.com for 2020. Check with your service provider for further details. 2020 is the year of the digital device. It moved from being just for making calls and the occasional selfie to a true pocket computer.
Salary $15,000 – $25 000 British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets. We make the cigarettes chosen by around one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers and we are market leaders in more than 55 countries.
The best place to get a flat stomach, lose a few pounds or just to keep that body tight and nicely shaped. Over 100,000 satisfied customers.
Caribbean Airlines Limited Vacancy Vacancy Notice COME SOAR WITH US Chief Information Officer Caribbean Airlines is seeking an experienced and qualified Chief Information Officer (CIO) accountable for defining and delivering IT strategy and capabilities across the enterprise including infrastructure engineering, network engineering, resilience engineering, information security, and end-user technical services.
Babies are constantly learning about the world around them by staring at everything that moves. They are fascinated with the antics of people, the actions of house pets and the rotation of a ceiling fan.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.