Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Payroll, Payroll Associate, Payroll Associate Vacancy 2020, Payroll Clerk, Payroll JOBS, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work from home
September 21, 2020 at 1:54 pm #857188luigis92124Participant
Payroll Associate Vacancy 2020
Payroll Associate Vacancy 2020
Grant Thornton ORBIT Solutions Ltd
Grant Thornton ORBIT Solutions Ltd is in search of an incumbent to fill the position of Payroll Assistant in our Payroll Department.
Grant Thornton ORBIT Solutions Ltd is in search of an incumbent to fill the position of a Payroll Assistant in our Payroll Department. This position is located within the Port of Spain area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process payroll using computerized system (HRp5).
- Review errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Manages the payment of wages and salaries via the accounting system.
- The monthly calculation of the statutory deductions (i.e. Income Tax, Health Surcharge and National Insurance)
- Ensuring that all statutory deductions are remitted to the local government authorities on a timely basis.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Preparation of accounting journals with the relevant account allocations.
- Preparation of annual Tax Declaration Form (TD 4) for each individual and summary for submission to the Board of Inland Revenue.
Qualifications and Experience
- Pursuing an accounting qualification (ACCA), Business Degree or ABE
- 3 to 5 years experience in a Payroll environment
- Working knowledge of Excel and MicrosoftExcellent client service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Must possess sound decision making skills and multi-task while working in an environment of stress with specific deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely and accurately.
Data Entry Clerk Vacancy Grant Thornton ORBIT Solutions Ltd is in search of an enthusiastic data entry clerk to join our team. Salary $4000-$6000
A minimum of three (3) CXC passes, which must include English and Mathematics. Prior experience in a similar environment would be an asset. Or relevant combination of training and experienceGood interpersonal skills. Good communication skillsAbility to promote products effectively. Possess a motor vehicle in good working condition.
Three (3) O’Levels including English and certification in caring for children, from a recognised institution. Experience in working and caring for children with special education needs will definitely be an asset. Any equivalent combination of experience and training would be accepted.
Deadline for submission: Friday 16th October 2020. Superior Hotels Trinidad and Tobago Limited, the parent company of The BRIX Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott, opening in 2021 is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions: Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef, Human Resource Manager and Financial Controller.