Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CORPORATE COMMUNICATION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Hospital jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Medical jobs, NCRHA, NCRHA Vacancy, NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, October 2020 NCRHA Vacancy, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
October 20, 2020 at 10:35 pm #874009elinorr1020Member
October 2020 NCRHA Vacancy
October 2020 NCRHA Vacancy
MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
North Central Regional Health Authority
MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified staff members to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
Manager, Corporate Communications
The incumbent will be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing communication programmes that effectively describe and promote the organisation’s services, through the implementations of appropriate communication strategies to ensure that a positive image of the Authority is maintained.
- Conducts research and analysis of the issues and opportunities which exist within various internal and external audiences and interpret such to the Senior Management.
- Prepares and draft speeches for the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer as required.
- Designs public relations strategies, which integrate policy, objectives, required activities and communication techniques.
- Gathers information and appropriate corporate statistics using a variety of techniques.
- Adapts content for the Web, for print publications and other communication mediums, and verify corporate information before dissemination.
- Manages projects or tasks at the request of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Evaluates the impact and effect of the public relations strategy on target publics.
- Networks to plan the communication activities, reports on such activities and assist in determining timetables for activities and projects.
- Monitors media and be available for media calls and follow ups as needed.
- Pro-actively identify and develop media opportunities.
- Oversee the budget of the Corporate Communications Department.
- Coordinates the effective issuance of the Authority’s newsletter.
- Prepares and implement the Authority’s communication plan.
- Prepares functional budget proposals and manage approved budgets for the department.
- Develops appropriate policies and procedures to guide communication with internal/external publics.
- Monitors the information communicated on the Ministry of Health/Authority’s website.
- Collaborates with the health care team to provide technical support to aid in health promotion and health education activities.
- Performs any other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Requirements and Experience:
- Master Degree in Mass Communications.
- Post graduate training would be an asset.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar position.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office and good experience in graphics.
*Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
All applications should be submitted with a cover letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, birth certificate, a police certificate of good character, a contact number and two (2) testimonials by October 27, 2020 and addressed (with the name of the position applied for, clearly labelled, on the outside of the envelope and the cover letter). To:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
Feel at home and achieve success. Having problems with Mathematics, English, POB, POA, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects? We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. Our personalised lessons target the weak areas of students using specific strategies. Contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 868-766-9003 or 868-782-4808, or email us at email@example.com.
Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.
Airports Authority of Trinidad and Tobago Vacancies Airports Authority of Trinidad and Tobago is a constantly growing and changing organisation. This unique and dynamic aviation industry is well within your reach Become part of the Airport family today!!
100,000/year USD. We are looking for the ‘best of the best’ to grow our Customer Success team. If you are a confident, experienced Customer Success Manager with the ability to engage customers with enthusiasm, coupled with proven experience in a technical domain, we want to hear from you.
Five (5) GCE / CXC, O”level passes (Mathematics and English is compulsory). To carry out the duties of a CSR – Dispatch ensuring that clients are consistently amazed with the service provided, thereby ensuring customer retention and customer growth.
Oilfield Career Opportunity October 2020 Submerged Arc Welder Submerged Arc Welder Experienced and qualified Submerge Arc Welders needed. Major Responsibilities: To fabricate components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn and weld pieces. Setting up and measuring assemblies; selecting the appropriate method. Conducts visual on welds to determine / verify inconsistencies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.