Total Convenience Management Ltd Vacancies

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – FIELD

Total Convenience Management Ltd

Apply Now

Description

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – FIELD

REPORTS TO:           Supervisor – Roadside Assistance Operations

SUPERVISES:           N/A

OBJECTIVES:           To consistently amaze clients by relieving them (in a timely manner) from the stressful experience that occurs when their vehicle becomes immobile, thereby ensuring customer retention and customer growth.

KEY FUNCTIONS:

• Respond to all assigned roadside emergency call outs (auto-related incidents or conditions that impede safe vehicular movement). These, which could occur in any location of Trinidad and Tobago, include but are not limited to flat tyres, accidents, dead batteries, electrical malfunction, transmission malfunction, alarm malfunction, engine failure, over-heating and fuel issues.
      • Diagnosing and troubleshooting emergency roadside assistance scenarios.(e.g. battery problems, alarm malfunctions, assessing engine problems which may be detrimental to the sound and/or legal operation of the vehicle.)
      • Updating roadside assistance call-out activity via the assigned mobile application, text message or via telephone to the dispatch officer.
      • Guiding and assisting clients through the accident reporting process, i.e. making police reports and filling insurance claims forms.
      • Detailed accident reporting inclusive of images, field sketch including but not limited to road features observed, environmental factors, reference points, measurements, cardinal points and statements.
      • Assess tyre condition and do fluid checks on all client vehicles, making the necessary recommendations for remedial action and update via the mobile application
      • Shuttle customers in distress to their designated destinations when required.
      • Ensure that all customers are securely fastened via the vehicle’s safety belts before vehicle is in motion.
      • Provide first class customer service to all clients
      • Prepare detailed checklist for all vehicles that require towing. This should be done before the vehicle is placed on the tow truck and after the vehicle has been delivered to preferred destination, in the presence of the client or client representative.
      • Assist Tow Truck Operators in safe loading and offloading of disabled vehicles on the tow truck.
      • Cross sell the range of automotive services offered by Total Convenience Management (GPS, Executive Transport Services, Lease & Rental and Auto detailing).
      • Assess status of the auto emergency and communicate possible solutions or available options to the client.
      • Submit detailed reports and/or corrective action recommendations when necessary as it relates to specific roadside assistance activity, customer complaints and incidents

OTHER FUNCTIONS:

• Maintain assigned vehicle and accompanying tools
      • Communicate with Service team and Supervisors when assigned vehicles are due for service, experience a break down or incur any damages
      • Perform the duties of a CSR – Tow (where qualified) or CSR – Dispatch, when necessary
      • Lend support to Lease and Rental team with vehicle collections or deliveries when necessary
      • Assist Executive Transport team with shuttles where necessary
      • Attend all company meetings and events, expressed as mandatory

HSE DUTIES

• Read and understand policy
      • Wear and maintain ALL PPE provided (if applicable)
      • Bring to supervisor any unsafe acts/conditions
      • The right to stop any unsafe work
      • Take care of safety equipment provided for use (if applicable)
      • Report any near misses, accidents or incidents

PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:

• Field Representative will consistently maintain an average response time of thirty (30) minutes or less from time of call to reaching the immobilized vehicle
      • Field Representative will exceed client expectations with a complaint rate of less than 1% per quarter.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Education:

• Five (5) GCE / CXC, O”level passes (Mathematics and English is compulsory)
      • Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word Processing and Spread Sheet processing software).
      • Qualification in Motor Vehicle Technology would be an asset

Training & Experience:

• Possession of a valid class 1,3 drivers permit without a restriction to drive automatic vehicles only; classes 1, 4, and 5 would be an asset
      • Prior experience in the motor vehicle industry
      • At least two years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
      • Must be physically able to perform mechanical and all aforementioned duties

Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience

Soft Skills:       

• Able to communicate effectively and in a highly persuasive manner verbally.
      • Able to adapt to a fast changing work environment.
      • Superior interpersonal skills.
      • Meticulous attention to detail.

INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS

• Liaise with Dispatch Team
      • Liaise with Accounts Team
      • Liaise Lease and Rental Team
      • Liaise with Executive Transport Team
      • Liaise with GPS Team
      • Liaise with Service Team

EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS

• Liaise with clients
      • Liaise with towing vendors
      • Liaise with automotive dealerships and vendors
      • Liaise with protective services

NOTE:

I have been advised of the QHSSE accountabilities I am required to meet, all questions I have regarding these accountabilities were answered and I understand that meeting these accountabilities are a significant condition of my employment.

I have read and understand my roles and responsibilities.

Apply Now

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – DISPATCH

Total Convenience Management Ltd

Apply Now

Why I didn’t pre-order Playstation 5 or any other console

By Jevan Soyer . “Imagine you buy a brand new PlayStation 5 console at launch price and the next day the price is reduced. Here are some of the reasons I never pre-order any tech products no matter the specs.” For months, we were bombarded with articles and YouTube videos speculating on possible specifications and prices for the PlayStation 5.

Description

REPORTS TO:           Supervisor – Roadside Assistance Operations

SUPERVISES:            N/A

OBJECTIVES:           To carry out the duties of a CSR – Dispatch ensuring that clients are consistently amazed with the service provided, thereby ensuring customer retention and customer growth.

KEY FUNCTIONS:

• Intercept all incoming calls to the Roadside Assistance Dispatch Call Centre.
      • Co-ordinate via phone, mobile application and all other communication media available and assist all TCM customers and potential customers requesting emergency assistance as a result of breakdowns,  accidents and any other auto-related incident or condition that impedes safe vehicular movement.
      • Accurately capture all information pertaining to emergency call-outs via the assigned software application and/or roadside assistance forms, as stipulated via the departmental memos, processes and procedures.
      • Disseminate information pertaining to specific roadside assistance call-outs to CSR – Field and CSR – Tow and tow truck contractors via the mobile application, phone calls, emails and/ or text messaging, as stipulated via the departmental memos, processes and procedures.
      • Actively monitor TCM GPS 24/7 and rapidly respond to all incoming distress alerts.
      • Contact all pertinent FCB Banking divisions on a daily basis to obtain the shuttle schedule for the morning and evening shifts
      • Inform Transport Representatives assigned to FCB of the relevant schedules for each banking division- via phone calls, emails and/ or text messaging
      • Liaise with the Executive Transport Coordinator or designate to action shuttle requests made outside of regular working hours
      • Notify Executive Transport Team Leader and Coordinator or designate of any changes or incidents pertaining to daily shuttle assignments.
      • Execute fail safe methods and contingency planning for executive shuttle services scheduled.
      • Liaise with the Service Advisor assigned and/or Quality Assurance Officer, on a real time basis, when roadside assistance is required for all TCM Lease and Rental vehicles.  This must always be supplemented by email to the LR team management.
      • Review and sign-off all tow truck operator checklist daily and communicate action items to Supervisor – Roadside Assistance Operations
      • Document and account for payments received for non-member call-outs, towings and second towings, in the system and as outlined by company memos, processes and procedures.

OTHER FUNCTIONS:

• Wake-up calls
      • Follow-up calls
      • Perform the duties of a CSR – Field or CSR – Tow (as qualified), when necessary
      • To Support all other teams within the TCM Group of Companies.
      • Attend all company meetings and events, expressed as mandatory

HSE DUTIES

• Read and understand policy
      • Wear and maintain ALL PPE provided (if applicable)
      • Bring to supervisor any unsafe acts/conditions
      • The right to stop any unsafe work
      • Take care of safety equipment provided for use
      • Report any near misses, accidents or incidents

PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:

• Dispatch CSR/ Officer will consistently maintain a minimum attendance rate of 90% per annum
      • Dispatch CSR/ Officer will exceed client expectations with a complaint rate of less than 1% per month

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Education:

• Five (5) GCE / CXC, O”level passes (Mathematics and English is compulsory)
      • Proficient in Microsoft Office.

Training & Experience:   

• Phone Etiquette Training
      • 2 years’ Customer Service experience
      • Prior experience in coordination of logistics and or mobile resources
      • Call Centre, dispatch or distribution training
      • Prior experience/ training / knowledge of automobile mechanical systems is an asset
      • Valid driver’s licence is an asset

Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience

Soft Skills:  

• The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
      • The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
      • Superior interpersonal skills.
      • Meticulous attention to detail.

INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS

• Liaises with Roadside Assistance Team
      • Liaises with Accounts Team
      • Liaises Lease and Rental Team
      • Liaises with Executive Transport Team
      • Liaises with GPS Team
      • Liaises with Service Team

EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS

• Liaises with clients
      • Liaises with towing vendors
      • Liaises with automotive dealerships and vendors

NOTE:

I have been advised of the QHSE accountabilities I am required to meet, all questions I have regarding these accountabilities were answered and I understand that meeting these accountabilities are a significant condition of my employment.

I have read and understand my roles and responsibilities.

Apply Now

20 best selling laptops on AMAZON 2020

Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.

Home – Study Zone Institute

Feel at home and achieve success. Having problems with Mathematics, English, POB, POA, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects? We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. Our personalised lessons target the weak areas of students using specific strategies. Contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 868-766-9003 or 868-782-4808, or email us at contact@studyzoneinstitute.com.

20 best selling tablets on AMAZON 2020

As parents and students work and study from home, virtually portable devices are hot ticket items right now. Families need more than one laptop, smartphone and tablet with the need for online classes and meetings to be held. A tablet may prove to be a cost effective alternative to a desktop computer or laptop.

Fashion designs by Dressed Up Goes Virtual

Trinidadian-born entrepreneur and fashionista Diane Wiltshire, known as ‘Fury’ spearheads the Dressed Up brand and genuinely takes pride in delivering an extraordinary and personal experience. In true Caribbean fashion, she is passionate about meeting and mingling with her esteemed clientele and was originally resistant to the idea of adding a digital adaptation of her shoppe, hesitant about its ability to support her vision for the brand of the business.

Total Convenience Management Ltd Vacancies.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.