Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, FCB, finance, FIRST CITIZENS BANK LIMITED, FIRST CITIZENS BANK VACANCY, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Manager - Transaction Verification Unit, marketing, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
November 27, 2020 at 10:56 pm #901588torridieter1127Member
First Citizens Bank Vacancy
First Citizens Bank Vacancy
Manager – Transaction Verification Unit
First Citizens Bank Limited
The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining and managing the risk associated with the operational arm of CIBU, which supports a variety of transactional and administrative processes and ensures adherence to the Group’s operational risk and compliance processes.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring adequate systems are in place to allow for the highest level of customer service to be provided at all times. This will be achieved through managing and monitoring the flow of transactions, ensuring all procedures for processing of transactions are adhered to and there is effective and timely turnaround within 24 hours of receipt of client instructions. Additionally, the authorization of transactions for processing within delegated limit will be required to achieve timely turnaround.
- Maintaining the integrity of the Unit’s operations and level of compliance with policies, procedures and standards. This will be achieved through verification of all new loans and amendments to existing credit facilities within CIBU’s portfolio ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the process. Reviewing and recommendation for the disbursement of loans and credit facilities in accordance with approved credit applications via the Availment /Disbursement process. Provision of direction and support to CIBU to ensure the highest Internal Audit Rating.
- Manages the preparation of various reports on behalf of the Unit. Manage and provide input into monthly and quarterly CBTT reports, the Unit’s monthly and quarterly financial performance reports and the preparation of the Unit’s budget and Balanced Scorecard.
- Provide coaching to direct reports and mentoring as required. Develop and guide the IDP’s of all direct reports.
- Manages the resolution of all customer queries and related items for CIBU clients ensuring timelines are maintained.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance or Business related field from a reputable University or other professional qualification from a recognized professional body e.g. CFA, CIMA, ACCA and three (3) years’ experience in a banking/financial institution at least one (1) of which must be at Supervisory Level OR
- Executive Diploma/Diploma and five (5) years’ experience in a banking/financial institution, at least three (3) of which must be at Supervisory Level OR
- GMDP Certificate and Seven (7) years’ experience in a banking/financial institution, at least three (3) of which must be at Managerial Level.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills as well as strong accounting, analytical and problem solving skills are also required
- Working knowledge and understanding of the economic and general business environment as well as the banking and financial industry
- Strong practical and conceptual understanding of Banking Operations
- Strong awareness of AML and compliance concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of the preparation of budgets, solid working knowledge of collateral / legal documentation
Feel at home and achieve success. Having problems with Mathematics, English, POB, POA, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects? We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. Our personalised lessons target the weak areas of students using specific strategies. Contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 868-766-9003 or 868-782-4808, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary will be in Range 56 (TT$10,725-TT$12,709 -TT$13,263) plus a travelling allowance and a Gratuity of 20% will be paid at the end of the contract period. DEADLINE: December 4, 2020
DEADLINE: December 11, 2020. The ERHA is one of the five (5) Regional Health Authorities in Trinidad and Tobago established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. We are responsible for providing health care for the catchment population of approximately 120,000 from Matelot in the North to Guayaguayare, Rio Claro and Brothers Road in the South to Valencia in the East, covering approximately 1/3 of the island.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.