Tagged: Arouca, BUREAU OF STANDARDS, Career Opportunity, COMPUTERS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, GRAPHICS, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, it, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, NORTH EAST - ST AUGUSTINE, Piarco, tobago, TRINCITY, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO BUREAU OF STANDARDS, TTBS, TUNAPUNA, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
November 27, 2020 at 4:13 am #900411gladysoharanParticipant
Bureau of Standards Vacancy
Bureau of Standards Vacancy
DEADLINE: December 4th, 2020
Applications are invited for the position of
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (CONTRACT)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- General database administration for all Microsoft SQL Server and MySQ1 servers.
- Performance tuning for production databases.
- Maintain database structures to ensure efficient database performance; insuring backups and maintenance plans are in place for all databases.
- Creation of Data Transformation Services (DTS) packages, reviewing SQL statements and stored procedures using crystal reports.
- To deliver solutions to complex technical issues and enforce the use of best practices.
- Assist in the implementation of new technical initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Training as evidence by the possession of a Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and MCDBA will be a distinct asset. SQL server and MySQL experience. Experience in providing high-level technical support both operationally and to end users. A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar capacity.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate verbally and written.
- Ability to work in a pressurised, deadline bound environment.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills, both written and oral.
- Substantial proven experience installing and supporting Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Proven ability to write clear documentation and articles for end-user and technical-user use.
- Ability to work with a diverse user base and external 3rd parties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team providing timely, high quality user-focused services.
- Ability to solve problems under time pressure with frequent interruptions and work effectively in a variety of roles with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Competencies – Problem Solving; Analytical Thinking; Speed and Quality; Team Work; Planning; Knowledge Sharing.
Salary will be paid in Range 56 (TT$10,725-TT$12,709 -TT$13,263) plus a travelling allowance and a Gratuity of 20% will be paid at the end of the contract period.
Trinidad and Tobago Bureau of Standards,
1-2 Century Drive, Trincity Industrial Estate, Macoya, Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago W.I,
Tel: (868) 662-8827, Fax: (868) 663-4335
- Office of the TTBS Secretary (Main Ext: 2003)
- Certification Division (Main Ext: 2221)
- Implementation Division (Main Ext: 2417 / 2418 / 2419 / 2420 / 2421)
- Laboratory Accreditation (Main Ext: 2248)
- Laboratory Services Division (Main Ext: 2361)
- Metrology Division (Main Ext: 2307)
- Legal Metrology Inspectorate (Ext 2348)
- Standardization Division (Main Ext: 2041 / 2042)
- Standards Information Centre (Main Ext: 2033)
- Human Resource Unit (Main Ext: 2021)
- Operator (Main Ext: 0)
- Marketing Unit (Main Ext: 2261)
Feel at home and achieve success. Having problems with Mathematics, English, POB, POA, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects? We at Study Zone Institute are here to help. Our personalised lessons target the weak areas of students using specific strategies. Contact us via phone or WhatsApp at 868-766-9003 or 868-782-4808, or email us at email@example.com.
DEADLINE: December 11, 2020. The ERHA is one of the five (5) Regional Health Authorities in Trinidad and Tobago established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. We are responsible for providing health care for the catchment population of approximately 120,000 from Matelot in the North to Guayaguayare, Rio Claro and Brothers Road in the South to Valencia in the East, covering approximately 1/3 of the island.
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited. Established in 1975 and wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GoRTT), The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) is a diversified natural gas company.
Deadline:07.12.20 Click on the “APPLY NOW” link under the Job you wish to apply for below or if you just wish to submit your CV select the “No jobs matching your criteria” link.
A.S. Bryden -1 Ibis Avenue, San Juan, Trinidad Tel:- 868 674 9191 Fax:- 674 0781 Bryden pi – 5A CTC Drive, Macoya. Tel:- 285 8000 http://www.brydenstt.com/ http://www.brydenpi.com A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Ltd. has, through perseverance and an undying passion for excellence, established itself as Trinidad’s distributor of choice for internationally coveted brands.
Applications by 30th November, 2020. Requirements: Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Management Studies from a recognised institution. Two (2) years working experience in a similar capacity. Excellent planning and organizing skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong sense of confidentiality and objectivity. Computer Literacy in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Bureau of Standards Vacancy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.