Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, Banking jobs, Brand and Advertising, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, FCB Vacancy, FCB Vacancy July 2020, First Citizen Bank, First Citizen Bank Jobs, First Citizen Bank Vacancies, FIRST CITIZENS BANK LIMITED, Full Time, MANAGER, Manager Brand and Advertising, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
July 27, 2020 at 11:22 am #848498donnellamptParticipant
FCB Vacancy July 2020
FCB Vacancy July 2020
Manager, Brand and Advertising
First Citizens Bank Limited
The incumbent will be responsible for achieving targeted growth in brand awareness, understanding and affinity in all the lines of business offered by the Group, through effective advertising, digital communications strategies and brand communications, including brand development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and develops digital marketing strategies through partnerships with Executives and Senior Managers
- Manages the development and execution of traditional media advertising portfolio of the Group, in all markets which are served
- Manages the marketing and communications interface between First Citizens and its external stakeholders, in relation to all lines of business, including Retail and Commercial banking, Electronic banking business and Cards Services, Corporate Business, Investment Services and Trust and Asset Management services
- Manages and drives the achievement of targeted results through development of digital marketing strategies for the Group’s products and services
- Manages the development of content for the Group’s website and other social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Face Book
- Ensures coordination and alignment of web communications throughout the enterprise/across all Business Units and lines of business
- Promotes a unified group brand image through all web and other direct digital communications
- Creates and manages effective web-based marketing communications assets such as the corporate website, and other micro-sites and manages the digital marketing assets and infrastructure for the Group in Trinidad and Tobago and all Regional markets
- Develops marketing communication strategies for the entire Group, as well as strengthens and positions the brand for best in class in each line of business
- Develops policies and procedures which govern effective marketing communications strategies, corporate brand image and reputation across the Group
- Performs all other duties, assignments and special projects as assigned by the Head – Brand and Marketing and Board of Directors, relative to the function
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Communications/Marketing/Digital Marketing or a Business related field from a reputable University or other professional qualification from a recognized professional body eg. CFA, CIMA, ACCA and five (5) years related experience in marketing, at least two (2) of
which must be at the Managerial Level OR
- Executive Diploma/Diploma and seven (7) years related experience in marketing, at least five (5) of which must be at the Managerial Level OR
- GMDP Certificate and ten (10) years related experience in marketing, at least seven (7) of which must be at the Managerial Level
- Professional Certifications from recognized advertising and business communications associations will be an asset
- Expertise in research, design implementation of advertising campaigns, as well as managing social
media platforms and in building fan base and brand affinity
- Working knowledge of media buying and advertising
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
SUNTORY Food & Beverage Vacancy Key areas of responsibility: Monitor performance and compliance, take corrective actions when needed Ensure effective communication. Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy and ensure executional excellence.
Loop Employment Opportunity Location: Port of Spain, TT Company: Digicel Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide.
TSTT Vacancies July 2020 To manage the Customer Experience, Retention/Churn, Content Development and Digital/Social Media communication strategies whilst building and maintaining long-term relationships to ensure continued allegiance to the company’s suite of E-Tender products and services.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.