Tagged: Account Manager, Accounts Manager, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Key Account Manager, MANAGER, marketing, Sales, Sales Representative, SUNTORY, SUNTORY Food & Beverage, SUNTORY Food & Beverage Vacancy, SUNTORY Pepsico, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy
July 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm #848460gino578725821Participant
SUNTORY Food & Beverage Vacancy
SUNTORY Food & Beverage Vacancy
Key Account Manager
Key areas of responsibility:
- Monitor performance and compliance, take corrective actions when needed
- Ensure effective communication.
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy and ensure executional excellence.
- Organise regular business reviews with customers / outlets
- Ensure that complaints are followed up internally
Planning and Budgeting:
- Support sales programs with detailed market initiatives/ develop local programs to meet local needs.
- Ensure timely input to the key accounts planning process
- Effective budget management (customer P&L responsibility).
- Fulfil seasonal strategies
- Provide / share sales data for business cases
- Fulfil the yearly volume and net revenue and GP plan according to the goals and plans
- Maintain and improve product distribution and availability at the accounts
- Ensure price execution to stores
- Maintain, check and update customer data
- Analyse sales stock and sales data for input into forecasts / implementing new activities
- Ensure effective, timely collections
- Assist in other duties and when required / as assigned to you
- Acting in the best interest of Suntory at all times
- Ensure your, and others safety at all times
- Self Awareness
- Providing the Vision
- Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change
- Developing People
- Building Teams
- Driving Innovation
- Commercial Acumen
- Delivering Results
Founders Attributes / Values:
- Humble determination
- Strong business acumen
- P & L understanding and management
- Communication and influence
- Strong negotiation skills
- Decision making ability incl. decisiveness
- Customer orientation and customer management
- Relationship management
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA in Business Admin
- 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in FMCG
About SUNTORY Food & BeverageAs a global leader in both the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages industry, Suntory Group offers a uniquely diverse portfolio of products from premium spirits, beer and wine to brewed teas, bottled water, carbonated soft drinks, ready-to-drink coffee and energy drinks, along with health and wellness products.Founded as a family-owned business in 1899 in Osaka, Japan, Suntory Group has grown into a global company operating throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania. We are driven by Yatte Minahare – the spirit of bold ambition.As a company that delivers blessings of water and nature to our customers, we are committed to our mission to create harmony with people and nature. Always aspiring to grow for good, we are devoted to giving back to society through protecting water resources, nurturing our communities and fostering the arts.Operator: Suntory Holdings Limited
Suntory Group is a global leader in consumer packaged goods, producing and distributing a uniquely diverse portfolio of beverages, premium spirits, beer and wine, and wellness products throughout the world. Suntory Group is committed to our founding promise to coexist with people and nature.
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
TSTT Vacancies July 2020 To manage the Customer Experience, Retention/Churn, Content Development and Digital/Social Media communication strategies whilst building and maintaining long-term relationships to ensure continued allegiance to the company’s suite of E-Tender products and services.
The rainy season is here again and comes with an increase in the population of mosquitoes. This creates a problem where you need a safe but effective way to get rid of what is considered the most dangerous animal in the world.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.