Tagged: accounting jobs, Accounting Vacancies, Banking jobs, Banking Vacancies, Career Opportunity, FCB Vacancies, FCB Vacancies September 2020, finance, Finance Jobs, Finance vacancies, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, Vacancies September 2020, vacancy, work, work from home
September 6, 2020 at 5:58 pm #854671ihyvibysMember
FCB Vacancies September 2020
FCB Vacancies September 2020
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – COMMERCIAL BUSINESS CENTRE – NORTH
First Citizens Bank Limited
Job Summary The incumbent will be responsible for generating new business from identified target markets and expanding on existing base towards the achievements of the Unit’s strategic objectives. (See detailed Job Summary)
The incumbent will be responsible for generating new business from identified target markets and expanding on existing base towards the achievements of the Unit’s strategic objectives, while ensuring the safe and effective administration of the Unit’s loans portfolio by exercising sound credit judgement in approving and recommending applications. He/she will also be responsible for monitoring Commercial and personal credit quality conditions and collections activity.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements marketing strategies and engages in new business development activities of profitable relationships
- Approves credit applications within delegated lending limits and where necessary recommends to the higher approving Authority / Senior Manager / Head – Commercial or the Group Credit Risk Management Unit
- Maintains a regular Call Program on customers (new/prospective) with the intention of building and maintaining banking relationships
- Ensures compliance of each application with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Reviews internal credit decisions and monitors the quality of the Unit’s credit and makes recommendations for corrective actions as appropriate and within acceptable time limits
- Implements and maintains programs and procedures to ensure loan quality, maintenance of accounts within authorized limits, security regulations, identification and management of problem loans
- Keeps abreast of changes of the Bank’s policies, economic and business trends and legislation, as well as an awareness of accounting practices, government tax regulations and other factors relating to financial statement presentations
- Establishes and manages a remedial system for the correction of deficiencies as identified by Auditors
- Contributes to profitable growth in the Unit by ensuring optimum pricing on all credits within policy guidelines
- Identifies formal credit training needs, monitors and develops staff to ensure that credit applications are made with due regard for portfolio risk and sound credit judgement
- Performs all other duties, assignments and special projects as assigned by the Head – Commercial Banking
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field from a reputable University or other professional qualification from a recognized professional body e.g. CFA, CIMA, ACCA and five (5) years progressive experience in banking, at least two (2) of which must be at a Managerial Level
- OR an Executive Diploma/Diploma and seven (7) years progressive experience in banking, at least five (5) of which must be at a Managerial Level
- OR a GMDP Certificate and ten (10) years progressive experience in banking, at least seven (7) of which must be at a Managerial Level
- Certifications in Accounting and Credit Risk will be an asset
- Working knowledge and understanding of the economic and general business environment and the banking and financial services industry
- Working knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements both locally and regionally
- The ideal candidate must possess knowledge in the preparation of financial statements as well as the bank’s products and services
Applications should be submitted no later than September 11, 2020.
FCB Vacancies September 2020
The House Officer is responsible for diagnosing and administering general medical treatment to patients in a hospital or through extension services at a clinic, school or clinic mobile or other designated place. Work involves the examination of patients, diagnosing, advising and carrying out necessary treatment in the investigation, eradication, prevention and control of diseases, or referring complicated cases for further professional attention.
Deadline Date: 11 September 2020. Applications Developer – To build, write codes and design applications software for use within the organization by utilization of core programming concepts. Analytics Analyst & Reports Developer – To develop assigned reports, automated scripts etc.
Do you possess the following qualifications?* Minimum of 5 CXC O’Levels including Mathematics & English* A minimum of two (2) years experience in Customer Service and Sales* Effective interpersonal skills* Strong Communication skills* Ability to multi-task* Ability to adapt to dynamic environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Senior Quality Assurance & Testing Manager, Senior Data Engineering Manager, Senior Applications Manager, Senior Business Solutions Manager, Senior Infrastructure & Operations Manager and Senior Service Delivery Manager. UNICOMER(Trinidad) Ltd is the largest retailer in the Caribbean operating ninety (90) stores in eleven territories and serving 1.5 million customers every month.
Divali Nagar (City of Lights) is an annual exposition of Hindu culture (broadly) and Indo-Trinidadian culture (specifically), it is associated with the celebration of Diwali in Trinidad and Tobago. The exposition is staged at the Divali Nagar Site, located in the borough of Chaguanas.
Qualifications and Experience: Bachelor of Science Engineering, PMI certification would be an asset AND A minimum of eight (8) years experience in the execution of projects in the Oil and Gas Industry.
A new Destination Trinidad commercial captures the essence of the island’s sports, events, and conferences/meetings. Tourism Trinidad Limited (TTL) launched …
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.