CHEF $300-$500/hour Couva

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      mariannegarnsey
      Participant
      B leaf Marketing and Distribution Ltd. CHEF $300-$500/hour
      B leaf Marketing and Distribution Ltd. CHEF $300-$500/hour

CHEF $300-$500/hour

Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes.

You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.

Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.

If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.

Requirements:

• Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
      • Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
      • Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
      • Leadership skills
      • Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
      • Excellent time management abilities
      • Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
      • Familiarity with sanitation regulations

Apply here

WhatsApp Dark Mode now available – Sweet TnT Magazine

For more than two years, users of have been clambering for a WhatsApp Dark Mode as available on other apps such as by . Well, it is finally here! If you are a beta tester for WhatsApp you may have noticed it on your last update.

Home – Study Zone Institute

StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.

Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.

Chef Kel: Hospitality is our foundation – Sweet TnT Magazine

My name is Kervel Emmanuel known as Chef Kel. I am a chef by profession nine years now and love what I do. I am a past student of the Trinidad and Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute where I studied Culinary Arts and now at the open campus in the completion stage of my studies in Human Resources Management.

Fish broth a remedy for almost anything – Sweet TnT Magazine

By Marissa Armoogam. Growing up I can clearly recall the fun my siblings and I had at each family gathering and event, be it a wedding, birthday or just a Trini day lime. As you all may know EVERY Trinbagonian event is usually accompanied by some extremely tantalising and delicious food like fish broth one of my favourite dishes.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.