Tagged: ANGOSTURA LIMITED, Angostura Limited Vacancy, Angostura Ltd, employment, employment opportunity, food and beverage, Full Time, hotel, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Security, SECURITY OFFICER, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
July 21, 2020 at 11:31 am #843630hudson7212Participant
Angostura Limited Vacancy
Angostura Limited Vacancy
The incumbent will be responsible for the safe and effective execution of Security activities.
SCOPE: The incumbent will be responsible for the safe and effective execution of Security activities.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To conduct searches of vehicles and persons.
- To protect staff, customers and visitors and Company property.
- To enforce the Company security procedures.
- To perform loss prevention duties, prevent and detect crimes and other offences.
- To perform fire prevention and fire-fighting duties.
- To carry out the functions set out in the Emergency Response Plan, as a member of the Company’s Emergency Response Team.
- To perform access control duties.
- To enforce OSHA requirements.
- To serve as a company driver when required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine security function in protecting staff, customers and visitors.
- Protects property. (Company, staff, visitors and customers)
- Performs access control, loss prevention, crime prevention and fire-fighting duties.
- Conducts searches of vehicles and persons leaving the compound.
- Prevents and detects fire and safety hazards. Reports in writing all safety hazards and all other matters requiring the attention of the respective Department.
- Monitors alarm, CCTV and security systems.
- Issues and retrieves keys to vehicles, offices and buildings and logs their movements.
- Keeps records of official duties in the post diary, logs and other registers.
- Acts as a dispatcher for the communications system. Operates the telephone switchboard after normal working hours. Carries out the functions assigned to security guards in the Emergency Response Plan.
- Prepares reports on incidents occurring during his tour of duty at the end of the said shift.
- Preserves the peace, which may involve the restraint and or the removal of disorderly persons.
- Checks Orientation Cards of contractors and their employees to ensure that they are in their possession and are valid. Also, ensures that contractors carrying out work on the compound are in possession of Site Entry Permits.
- Issues and retrieves security passes to visitors and contractors.
- Ensures that all company’s products leaving the compound have the required documentation.
- Ensures that company’s products are returned to the compound by collectors / drivers are dealt with in accordance with security procedures.
- Chauffeurs Executive Management and drives company vehicles in the execution of your tour duty as required.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Estate Constable or Police Officer.
- Possession of a valid Firearm User’s License (FUL) issued by the Commissioner of Police, Firearms Users Employee Certificate (FUEC) or any equivalent training and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Sound Knowledge of laws governing estate police
- Sound skills in the operation of CCTV, electronic alarms and security systems.
- Sound skills in the use of fire extinguishers and hose reels.
- Sound skills in the safety use and care of firearms.
- Ability to obtain a precept and firearms users license issued by the Commissioner of Police.
- Sound knowledge of security’s role and function in the Emergency Response Plan.
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s policies rules and procedures.
- Ability to deal with subordinates and members of the public tactfully, friendly and in courteous manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with other employees.
Angostura Limited Vacancy
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
Republic Bank Vacancies July 2020. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
Lopinot pastelle goes global after Tourism Trinidad Limited and the global tourism family launch campaign . At a time when the coronavirus pandemic has hit the global tourism sector, Tourism Trinidad Limited (TTL) and United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) launched a campaign on Friday June 23, 2020.
By Omilla Mungroo. We built our camp hurriedly alongside the small, red-brick structure which housed two water-tanks. These were reserved for the lighthouse keeper, our friend. It was the neatest tent we ever managed to set up: the blue tarpaulin was new and stood stable against the forceful Easter winds.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.