Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, Banking jobs, Banking Jobs Cuba, Banking Vacancies, Caribbean Banking, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, International Banking, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, RBL, REPUBLIC BANK, REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED VACANCY, REPUBLIC BANK LTD, REPUBLIC BANK LTD Vacancy, Republic Bank Vacancies, Republic Bank Vacancies July 2020, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
July 19, 2020 at 2:53 pm #842613columbusy22Participant
Republic Bank Limited is inviting applications from persons with suitable qualifications to fill the position of “Country Manager, Havana Operations” at its Office in Cuba.
This job is responsible for developing plans, executing and overseeing activities to achieve the objectives of the Cuba Representative Office; including the day-to-day management, leadership, functions and to ensure the delivery of a superior level of customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of professionals to successfully manage and grow a mixed portfolio of trade finance, investments and credit products.
- Managing the credit, legal, compliance and regulatory exposure of the operations within the Bank’s policies and guidelines.
- Controlling, administrating, undertaking enhanced OFAC and Compliance checks to ensure that back office transactions for the Havana Operations’ clients are processed in a manner which safeguards against loss of funds, fines, and sanctions.
- Review and manage the submission of credit proposals to the Bank’s Head Office in Trinidad to ensure that they are within established guidelines and policies.
- Continually assess new opportunities for product and market expansion.
- Managing, reviewing and implementing various operational projects related to the business.
- Liaising with various offices (internal and external) to solve/handle customers’ queries.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Providing sound advice and guidance to clients/potential clients to retain/grow business.
- Ensuring the premises are in conformity with Occupational Health & Safety and Security guidelines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Management, Accounting, Finance or Certificate in Documentary Credits
- Expert knowledge of the mechanics of foreign trade products (Letters of Credit, Confirmations, Discounting, Bills for Collection, SBLC)
- Strong knowledge of General Anti Money Laundering and Compliance regulations and policies, and specifically OFAC sanctions regime for Cuba
- A Postgraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or MBA would be an asset
- High Proficiency in Spanish (oral and written)
- Sound knowledge of correspondent banking environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of analyzing credit proposals and financial statements
- Minimum 3 years’ managerial experience in the area of trade finance, cross border payment systems and correspondent banking.
- 5-10 years’ in-depth experience in banking operations or financial services (credit and trade finance operations, personnel management and treating with compliance issues)
- Computer and Project Management skills
- Ability to adapt well to new cultures
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast pace changing environment
The Bank offers an attractive compensation package.
Closing date for submission of applications is July 23, 2020
Please submit applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Republic Bank Limited
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledgedRepublic Bank Vacancies July 2020
As one of the Caribbean’s premiere financial institutions, Republic Bank Limited offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic, diverse team of professionals determined to inspire creativity and embrace innovation. We are the Caribbean financial institution of choice for our staff, customers and shareholders and we set the standard of excellence in customer satisfaction, employee engagement, social responsibility and shareholders value while building successful societies.
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
The role of Chief Financial Officer is responsible for reporting the performance and financial controls of its market. It is also responsible for management of the finance function; and reports to the group CFO. Company description: Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for employment on contract for the following positions, Family Service Social Worker, National family Services Division Office Support Assistant, National family Services Division Manager, Solutions Development and Implementation, Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Network Specialist,Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Information Systems Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Senior Information Support Systems Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Information Systems Support Specialist, Information & Communications Technology Division Inspector I, Division of Aging Field Officer, Social Displacement Unit Facilities Officer, Project Implementation Unit
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.