Tagged: AMPLIA Vacancies, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TSTT Vacancy, TSTT Vacancy February 2021, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
February 2, 2021 at 11:57 pm #963983gerald2021Participant
TSTT Vacancy February 2021
TSTT Vacancy February 2021
AMPLIA CAREER OPPORTUNITY – VOICE ENGINEER
The Voice Engineer will be responsible for playing a leading role in the design, deployment, operation and maintenance of AMPLIA’s voice infrastructure and will serve in the Company’s Engineering department.
The Voice Engineer will be responsible for playing a leading role in the design, deployment, operation and maintenance of AMPLIA’s voice infrastructure and will serve in the Company’s Engineering department. The role also requires support of customers; negotiation and collaboration with carriers and providing technical guidance and advice to internal units responsible for marketing, monitoring and product development.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the design, deployment, operation and maintenance of AMPLIA’s telephony network and infrastructure inclusive of switching and signaling components and telephony-based applications and servers.
- Takes lead on project management in relation to any upgrades or implementations related to AMPLIA’s Telephony infrastructure.
- Implements service deployment for internal and external customers on telephony infrastructure via configuration or installation of services for Hosted PBX, Voice Trunks, Voicemail, Contact Center platforms.
- Leads all aspects of the implementation of Fixed Number Portability.
- Takes lead on ensuring continuous availability of telephony services by ensuring monitoring, reporting, support and maintenance processes are optimized.
- Evaluates, designs and implements any migration, redundancy, disaster recovery, business continuity and long-term growth options.
- Takes lead on ensuring accurate and updated documentation of all telephony infrastructure resources and equipment.
- Takes lead on ensuring proper change management procedures are followed.
- Develops and maintains capacity planning measures to ensure network and trunk resources afford the highest quality of existing and forecasted services.
- Works with enterprise customers, international and local carriers to resolve issues beyond our internal control.
- Works with internal support teams to identify recurrent telephony related issues, identify and develop troubleshooting guidelines with corresponding resolution paths.
- Be the escalation point for voice related residential, enterprise, local carrier and international carrier issues.
- Takes lead on ensuring voice performance metrics and properly monitored and reported.
- Takes lead on ensuring billing systems for voice services are fully operational and also providing any billing reconciliation reports required.
- Researches, gathers and compiles relevant technical information, including key cost elements, to enhance, modify and maintain core domestic and international network, data systems and telecommunications systems.
- Assists in the development of strategic network plans by studying company requirements and growth plans, and by designing and engineering network systems and feature functionality.
- Maintains customer service by studying customer satisfaction surveys, solving problems and developing technical system improvements.
- Assists in technical components of all regulatory submissions, for both the existing network and planned network enhancements.
- Assists in preparation for disasters by identifying potential problems, developing response plans and managing crises.
- Actively participates in all technical and engineering meetings, providing insightful and strategic contributions to all network planning troubleshooting or other technical/engineering issues.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential, securing network facilities and operations.
- Assists in other elements of the engineering and networking department.
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent required, unless adequate experience is demonstrated
- Five (5) years plus Voice/Telephony engineering experience in the Telecommunications industry with extensive knowledge of PSTN and protocols – SS7, SIP, ISDN, CAS, VOIP, PRI
- Soft switches and SBCs
- Cisco CCVP, Avaya Certification or equivalent certification with experience administering Carrier Class or enterprise PBXs – Avaya, Cisco
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel
- Commitment to work on a 24-hour on-call basis
- Experience working with Media Gateway Controllers, Trunking Gateway, SIP, SS7, VOIP and traditional call flows and signaling protocols which include: MGCP, SCCP, H.323/SIP/H.248, RTP, Voice TDM including ISDN, T1/T3, DTMF, FXS/FXO.
- Experience with embedded operating systems, Linux, Solaris, and Windows operating systems, relational databases, and routing protocols
- Strong hands-on knowledge of SIP, RTP and TCP/IP protocols
- Strong understanding of VoIP QoS issues and mitigation strategies
- Ability to perform SIP debugging with Wireshark and other tools. Capture and analyze SIP and RTP traces to isolate and resolve issues
- Experience with Session Border Controllers (SBC), Soft switches and SIP servers
- Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently in time sensitive, high pressure situations
- Strong Service Orientation
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Team Player
- Takes the initiative
- Committed to excellence
- Strong decision maker
- Alert and Energetic
Deadline Date for Applications: Thursday 11th February 2021
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Clover Black Velvet High Heels Elevate your shoe-drobe with these velvet high heels. Featuring a black velvet material, a thin ankle strap and stiletto heel, what’s not to love?
- Buckle fastening
- 4″ Heel
Black Patent Square Toe Toe Thong Lace Up High Heels Give your shoe-drobe a serious update with these heels doll. Featuring a black patent material with a square toe, tie up straps and a high stiletto heel, we are obsessed. Style these with your weekend pieces to complete the look.
- 4.5″ Heel
Black Matte PU Square Toe Loop High Heeled Sandal Get maxing out your shoe-drobe with these dreamy heels doll. Featuring a black PU material with square silhouette and toe loop design, we are obsessed. Style with your weekend wardrobe for an effortlessly chic vibe.
- Faux leather
- Buckle fastening
- 4″ Heel
- Intel® Pentium® processing & Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics
- Folds 360° from laptop to tablet, boasts 11 inch FHD IPS display
- Portable 2.6lbs 2 in 1 with webcam privacy shutter for added security
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
Experience an unforgettable night in nature in a luxurious Jungle Bubble in the lush jungles of northern Thailand. Enjoy authentic Anantara luxury as you spend an evening and a night just metres from wandering herds of elephants. Arrive at sunset for romantic dining on your deck as you watch these majestic creatures settle in for the night. Then retreat to air-conditioned comfort for exquisite views of the night sky, and awaken with the elephants at the first break of dawn.
Silk Sleepwear OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification – The fabric and filling material no harmful chemicals guarantee. Asthma & Allergy Relief – A natural fiber that repels dust mites, hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma to protect your baby Vs. Cotton and other synthetic fibers. Perfect for Sleeping – Temperature-regulating properties effectively help you sleep by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. Multiple Benefits – Super soft, comfy and smooth yet breathable, best for anti-bacteria; anti-allergenic, perfect for allergy suffers. For customers who purchase silk sleepwear, THXSILK provides a safer payment method, eliminating the security risks when paying, and we will also give away free silk bedding at random, providing faster delivery speed, and hope that every visitor can easily Shop for a satisfying silk sleepewear.
- Condition: New
- Certification: ce, RoHS
- RAM: 6G
- CPU: Octa Core, MTK6771T
- Cellular: GSM/WCDMA/LTE
- Screen: 6.3
- Camera: > 7MP
- Operation System: ANDROID
- Display Color: Color
- Brand Name: Doogee
- Feature: 3G, wifi, GPS Navigation, MP3 Playback, Touch Screen, bluetooth, Dual SIM Card, 4g, Waterproof
- Model Number: S88 Pro
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Screen Resolution: 1080*2340
- RAM/ROM: 6GB+128GB
- Battery: 10000mAh
- Rear Camera: Sony Imx230 21MP+8MP+8MP
- Front Camera: 16MP(Samsung)
- Dimension: 171.6*85.5*18.7mm
- Weight: 372g
- Others: LED Multi-Function Light/5W Reverse Wireless Charge
Order from Doogee
Order from Alibaba
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.