gabriele0602
      Participant

Commercial Sales and Marketing Manager

Company Name NWT Enterprises Ltd

Company Location Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago

Apply Now

The ideal candidate will be capable of creating effective marketing strategies that assist the efforts of sales teams and generate additional leads. This candidate should be comfortable creating content to aid the sales teams and have an ability to evaluate a marketing campaign to guarantee the best outcome. Additionally, this candidate should have a good understanding of the goals of various salespeople and ultimately operate as a close business partner.

Responsibilities

• Conduct market research and provide sales teams with competitive intelligence
      • Generate marketing resources and run campaigns to assist work of sales teams Identify target audiences and potential sales leads through marketing campaigns
      • Demonstrate outcomes of marketing efforts through metrics and deliverables

Qualifications

• Bachelor’s degree
      • Experience in marketing or related field
      • Strong creative, analytical and communication skills
      • Proficient in Microsoft Office

Apply Now

MUNICIPAL POLICE CONSTABLE VACANCY – Sweet TnT Magazine

MUNICIPAL POLICE CONSTABLE VACANCY (RANGE 21/24C) IN THE STATUTORY AUTHORITIES SERVICE COMMISSION (SASC) Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons from within and outside the Statutory Authorities Service Commission (SASC) for appointment to the above mentioned office.

C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS – Sweet TnT Magazine

C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS VACANCIES The Ministry of Education invites applications for short-term employment in the undermentioned categories for CXC Examinations * Collects examination papers from the Distribution Centre for delivery to the Examination Venues. * Collect exam papers and scripts for return to the Distribution Centre.

Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.

Summertime when July and August were all mine – Sweet TnT Magazine

I remember summertime. July and August were all mine. Two entire months of no school. No more teachers, no more rules. No more pre-dawn showers. Now I can stay in bed extra hours. My days were spent with marble pitch. Catching fish in a dirty ditch. Fence jumping, mango pelting.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.