- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by uqusunetikas.
August 10, 2019 at 3:22 pm #647420uqusunetikasGuest
Restaurant Manager Vacancy Tobago Deadline: September 7, 2019
– Must be a quick learner – Must be mature and reliable
– Must possess good interpersonal skills
– Must possess the ability to work without supervision
• Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage resources under time constraints.
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
The Restaurant Manager is expected to understand the factors which contribute to effective shift operations. He/She is able to review the various situations that may develop on a shift and implement strategies so as to ensure successful operations. Responsible for but not restricted to:
The efficient and profitable running of the shift;
The achievement of all Company established operational targets with respect to the Restaurant Manager’s key result areas e.g. sales, food cost, labour cost, product quality, customer service and restaurant cleanliness;
The effective supervision of all restaurant employees;
The effective control of all Company assets located at the restaurant inclusive of all cash and stock;
The adequate stocking of the restaurant;
The maintenance of Company standards and policies with respect to employee uniformity and restaurant operations;
The effective handling and resolution of customer complaints lodged while on duty;
Promoting team effort in the attainment Company goals and objectives
Apply to Restaurant Manager Vacancy Tobago, PIZZA / BURGER BOYS LTD. HERE
Check out these articles:
Men who spread joy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.