Tagged: Career Opportunity, Construction Jobs, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, NH, NH INTERNATIONAL, NH International Stores Clerk, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, STORES CLERK, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
August 26, 2020 at 8:08 pm #853723nsgdeon636825051Participant
NH International Stores Clerk
NH International Stores Clerk
To assist in the receipt, storage, recording and issue of equipment, spare parts and materials consumables in Stores.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter information/documentation on the Reqlogic system.
- Update the Tracking Schedule via Microsoft Excel.
- Prepare the MRS summary sheets to submit to the Accounts Department.
- Maintain and update the Plant/Stores document filling system.
- Update the WebTMA with cash transactions, Reqlogic data and other required information.
- Register spare parts on the WebTMA System for accountability and traceability.
- Register spare parts in the inventory system and then issue stock to the Work Orders for all equipment.
- Backup/Relief for the Stores Supervisor.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Senior Plant Coordinator or the Stores Supervisor.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position.
- CXC / CSEC Mathematics and English would be an asset.
- Attention to detail
- Service orientation
- Committed and reliable
- Integrity / Work Ethic
- Reliable and trustworthy and the ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
Unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2020. The Ministry of National Security is inviting applications from suitably qualified nationals to fill the following contract positions in the respective divisions. General Administration – Manager National Drug Council, Senior Information Technology Infrastructure Specialist, Procurement Specialist. Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force – Research Specialist, Research coordinator.
Close for application: 1st September 2020. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. PARTS CLERK II and Parts Clerk II- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 GCE/CXC passes including Mathematics and English Language, Good written and oral communication skills, Good organization skills, Knowledge of the industryBasic Computer Literacy, Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in stores and stock control, Comparable combinations of experience and academic qualifications.
Mechanical Technician Apprentice Vacancy.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 11TH SEPTEMBER 2020 7 positions vacant, click the link for job description and application details. Occupational Health Manager, Data Manager, Petroleum Engineering Lead, Incident Investigations & SOPs Supervisor, Field Operations Supervisor, Corporate Security Supervisor, Command Centre/Technology Supervisor.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the Arima General Hospital. Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by September 07, 2020 to: Office of the General Manager, Human Resources North-Central Regional Health Authority Building #39, Third FloorEric Williams Medical Sciences Complex Champs Fleurs.
A new Destination Trinidad commercial captures the essence of the island’s sports, events, and conferences/meetings. Tourism Trinidad Limited (TTL) launched …
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.