Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Medical jobs, Medical Vacancies, midwife, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
August 23, 2020 at 4:14 pm #852533romanbeamontParticipantSALARY: negotiableCATEGORY: MEDICAL, NURSING, PHARMACY, HEALTHDEADLINE: August 24, 2020
The incumbent will perform normal obstetrical deliveries and routine duties including ante-partum and post-partum care.
Provides ante-partum, intra-partum and post-partum care.
- Receives patients upon admission, prepares patient for delivery room and performs normal obstetrical delivery.
- Educates mothers on breast feeding and care of the infant; bathing babies, cord care.
- Takes and records temperatures, pulse, respirations, tests urine and blood pressure; monitors Fetal Heart Rate (Non Stress Test, Cardio-tocogram). Record and report any deviation from the normal ranges to Nurse In Charge.
- Administers/records medicines and injections; observe patients for reactions to medications and report adverse reactions to Nurse In Charge.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the appropriate Organisational Relationships.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Training as evidenced by possession of a recognised certificate in Midwifery.
- Current licensure as a Midwife with the Nursing Council of Trinidad and Tobago.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae by
August 24, 2020 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
NORTH-CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
BUILDING #39, THIRD FLOOR
ERIC WILLIAMS MEDICAL SCIENCES COMPLEX
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
Food Basket Champ Fleurs Vacancies. 35 positions. Read and create exciting forums about Trinidad and Tobago on Sweet TnT’s Magazine Website
Are you the person that friends and family turn to for help with their technology problems? Are you interested in learning something new every day and mastering new enterprise software products each month?Crossover consistently ‘wows’ its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace.
Home Jobs August 2020 Our Marketing team is a small, multi-disciplinary, group of web3 enthusiasts with a passion for engaging global users on Status’s decentralised technology. We are looking for a hybrid copywriter and social media manager who will be a key member of the team.
Qualifications: Five (5) CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English or High School DiplomaExperience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.