Tagged: Career Opportunity, Content Creator, Digicel, Digicel Group, Digicel Vacancies, Digicel vacancies 2020, Digicel vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Journalist, Loop Digital Reporter, Loop Digital Reporter Vacancy, Reporter, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by gretchencrace.
July 31, 2020 at 9:13 am #849052gretchencraceParticipant
Loop Digital Reporter Vacancy
Loop Digital Reporter Vacancy
Digicel Loop Digital Reporter Vacancy
Produce exclusive and engaging content for the Loop Caribbean across all sections and manage this content through to publication and social dissemination.
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
Job Title: Loop Digital Reporter
Location: Port-of-Spain, Trinidad
Primary objective of the job:
- Produce exclusive and engaging content for the Loop Caribbean across all sections and manage this content through to publication and social dissemination
- Attend press social events, conferences, seminars, meetings, and any other relevant events if required to make contacts, generate stories, and increase brand awareness for Loop
- Produce multi-media content packages including video and images where possible to maximize engagement on all content where appropriate and possible
- Manage the website and social media platforms when required
- Work closely with the digital content manager to optimize all content and to boost user engagement and dwell times
- Ensure all duties are conducted with the highest standards of ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Work in accordance with guidelines and directives set by Trend Media
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate exclusive and breaking news content for Loop Caribbean
- Generate content for all sections of Loop Caribbean
- Produce weekly and monthly content plans to boost traffic and engagement
- Liaise constantly with content managers and reporters in six Loop markets to share content, optimize opportunities and generate content ideas
- Liaise with regional freelancers to publish/commission stories
- Attend social events, press conferences, seminars, meetings and any other relevant events if required to make contacts, generate stories, and increase brand awareness for Loop
- Generate mobile videos and images from said press conferences, seminars, meetings and any other relevant events
- Manage the site and social platforms when required
- Edit and proof read freelance copy for posting onto Loop Caribbean
- Find and post the appropriate photographs and images to accompany articles
- Assist the Digital Content Manager in achieving KPIs set by the Head of Content Strategy
- Assist the Digital Content Manager in ensuring content is SEO optimized, engaging, and enhanced by video and image galleries where and when required
- Ensure all content is posted in a professional and timely fashion on Loop Caribbean website and on social
- Work closely with and under the supervision of the Loop Caribbean Digital Content Manager
- Attend assignments and keep abreast of current affairs, local and community news
- Attend content meetings held by the Head of Content/Digital Content Manager
- Attend and engage in all training and info sessions organized by the Head of Content Strategy
- Work closely with the Trend marketing and sales departments and Digicel personnel to promote the Loop brand and capitalize on commercial opportunities
- Execute instructions conveyed by the Head of Content and Loop Caribbean Digital Content Manager
- Abide by recognized journalism practices and legal best practice
QUALIFICATIONS, Including but not limited to the following:
- 2 years’+ experience as an employed Journalist
- A robust contacts book and connections in key business, government and community organisations across the Caribbean
- A thorough understanding of the social, political and economic landscape across the region and the ability to communicate complex issues to readers
- Digitally focused with the ability to work in a high pressure environment and deliver results to tight deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic setting.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and basic video and photography skills
- Understanding of analytics tools including Parse.ly and Google Analytics
- SEO knowledge and skills
- Strong skills in research and analysis
- Ability to understand and digest large swathes of information in short timeframes
- Ability to manage complex projects within a constantly changing digital environment and to multi-task
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise manner.
- Ability to organize with good analytical skill
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Audience focused
- Flexible and willing to adapt to constant changes
- Handles challenges well, and able to work in a high pressure environment and deliver results to tight deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Work well in cross-functional teams.
- Possess strong creativity, energy, and intelligence.
- Team player
Digicel Loop Digital Reporter Vacancy
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
Home for students – learn at your own pace – Study Zone Institute
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
How to save money on a low income in 2020 – Sweet TnT Magazine
Another year begins and you have not even completed your last year’s resolution to save money while making just enough to get you by. This can be very frustrating as you have failed to fulfill a promise that you made to yourself once again.
Apps that may be Secretly Spying on You – Sweet TnT Magazine
Photo filter apps have become in recent times popular, they allow you to add fun to what would be an otherwise boring photo. Many people are not satisfied with the offerings of , and so opted to download an app that offers the features that are trending or what they prefer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.