Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, JMMB, JMMB employment opportunities, JMMB TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, JMMB Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy, JMMB Vacancy, JMMB Vacancy February 2021, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Risk and Control Officer, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
February 6, 2021 at 4:38 pm #967128ernestcurlewis7Participant
JMMB Vacancy February 2021
JMMB Vacancy February 2021
Risk and Control Officer
JMMB Trinidad and Tobago
The Risk and Control Officer supports the Lead, Operational Risk and the Operational Risk Unit
Job Purpose & Summary:
The incumbent is responsible for reporting on the overall state of JMMB Group internal control environment by the management of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program and the Operational Risk Database. The Risk and Control Officer supports the Lead, Operational Risk and the Operational Risk Unit in managing operational risks across JMMB’s business lines and thereby contributing to the overall success of the first line of defence in managing financial and non-financial risks inherent in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and management of JMMB’s Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program for the periodic testing of key controls to assess their compliance, design and operating effectiveness in managing operational risks across JMMB’s business lines;
- Review the RCSA test results submitted and liaise with the business to discuss the results including analysis of operational risk events, root causes of control breakdowns and appropriate corrective/remedial actions to be taken;
- Assist with the follow-up of open issues/remediation action plans identified from the RCSA testing and ensure recommended corrective actions have been remediated within the outlined timeframe;
- Liaison between the Business Unit, GCSS and the ORMC to highlight identified control gaps within policies and procedures emanating from the RCSA review that may require improvement in order to optimize the effectiveness of the control framework;
- Conduct independent quality assurance reviews (QAR) of the RCSA submissions on a quarterly basis in order to assess compliance and understanding of the testing programme methodology which will be conducted utilizing a sample of the RCSAs tested during the testing cycle; The results of the quarterly testing should be utilized to identify developmental areas where additional training, feedback and guidance is required by the business;
- Analyse, produce and distribute timely Operational Risk reporting that provides holistic and aggregated insights to the Business Unit Heads, Operational Risk Unit and the ORMC;
- Responsible for the maintenance of Operational Risk Database and Risk Registers in order to ensure that reported operational risk incidences, proper documentation, sampling, test results, identified deficiencies etc. are stored in a central repository;
- Engage in ad hoc initiatives and projects as assigned including assignments within the wider Risk Unit. (i.e. Administrator of Operational Risk Mailbox)
Education, Training & Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field from an accredited University or equivalent qualifications.
- At least five years’ experience in an operational risk, audit or internal control role
- In-depth knowledge of JMMB business lines;
- Expert knowledge of internal controls;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized; keen attention to details and accuracy; the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to think proactively by demonstrating a high level of ownership of the role
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals of all levels both internally and externally
- Demonstrates reliability and dependability; evidenced by daily attendance and punctuality and execution of duties
- Time Management and organizations skills
- Good knowledge of JMMB’s Policies, practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Etc.
- Promotes the JMMB’s philosophy of the Vision of Love and its unique culture.
- Promotes the Project Management culture for the transformation and continuous improvement of the JMMB and its associated companies.
- Solution oriented expert
- Actively live our core values as enshrined in the Vision of Love
- Extraordinary leader working in the best interest of all
- JMMB’s defined Leadership competencies
Silk Sleepwear OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification – The fabric and filling material no harmful chemicals guarantee. Asthma & Allergy Relief – A natural fiber that repels dust mites, hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma to protect your baby Vs. Cotton and other synthetic fibers. Perfect for Sleeping – Temperature-regulating properties effectively help you sleep by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. Multiple Benefits – Super soft, comfy and smooth yet breathable, best for anti-bacteria; anti-allergenic, perfect for allergy suffers. For customers who purchase silk sleepwear, THXSILK provides a safer payment method, eliminating the security risks when paying, and we will also give away free silk bedding at random, providing faster delivery speed, and hope that every visitor can easily Shop for a satisfying silk sleepewear.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
JMMB Vacancy February 2021, JMMB Vacancy February 2021
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.