Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Huawei, Huawei Trinidad, Huawei Trinidad Job vacancy, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Merchandiser, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by elissa1111.
November 11, 2020 at 7:15 pm #889407elissa1111Member
Huawei Trinidad Job Vacancy
Huawei Trinidad Job Vacancy
Company Name Huawei
Company Location Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
NOTE: We will just considerate the CV that are in English version.
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support, on-site survey, installation and project deployment, testing, commissioning and maintenance of GSM/3G/WIMAX/LTE/5G network equipment.
- Providing Presales technical support for development of new wireless solutions
- Provide technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting.
- Perform software commissioning of wireless Network elements and integration with related network elements.
- Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering process.
- Deployment of wireless solutions and guiding engineering partners for full deployment of these solutions within expected project timelines, standards and quality.
- Interface with third party to locate technical problems that may arise during the integration.
- On-site Maintenance support for critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Provide post-sales technical support to ensure that all wireless network elements are performing optimally and within customer’s expectation
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system and keep tracking these problems during the whole resolving process.
- Provide technical solution planning and hands-on support on GSM/3G/WIMAX/LTE/5G.
- Adhering to all Health, Safety and Environmental policies provided Huawei Technologies and their customers
Job Responsibility is not exclusive and you may be required to carry out other job related activities as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree qualification and/or above in Telecommunications / IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related technical discipline.
Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience will be preferred but is not required in BSS/RAN.
- Prior knowledge or working experience in at least one or a combination of the following telecommunication technologies such as GSM, GPRS/EDGE, WIMAX, UMTS/WCDMA, LTE, and 5G.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, in a cross-functional team, able to correctly understand and effectively analyze customer requirements, provide feasible solutions according to customer requirements according to existing solutions and SOPs.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work well in a team, and achieve targets given by cooperating with team members.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced working environment.
- Have a high attention to detail and very proactive responses and solutions.
- Flexibility to be able to travel overseas.
Joining Huawei gives you the opportunity to become part of our growing up and help shape the future of telecommunications. Please enclose your resume (English version) when you apply.
Construction Career Opportunities
Starting salary $10,000 $ vacancies exist for CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR, DOCUMENT CONTROLLER, SENIOR ENGINEER and PROJECT MANAGER. Click link for job and application details. NH International (Caribbean) Limited 39 Long Circular Road, P.O. Box 3064, Trinidad Phone 1 (868) 622 7402
Digicel Sales Associate Vacancy
Five (5) CXC O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, The Acquisition Sales Associate will be responsible for promoting/selling Digicel’s products and services. 1 to 2 years’ sales experience. Experience in the telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset. An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Subway Store Manager Vacancy – Sweet TnT Magazine
Possession of a GCE/CXC Certificate with passes in five (5) subjects inclusive of English Language and Mathematics, supplemented by Management training and a track record of achievement in the relevant industry. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Blue Waters Job Vacancies
DEADLINE: December 6, 2020. OUR MISSION “To profitably inspire and delight those we choose to serve, with Quality, Functional and Great Tasting Beverages.” Vacancies – QA Technician, Maintenance Technician, Technical Operator and Performance Management Officer.
Restaurant Supervisor Employment Opportunity
Five (5) CXC passes including Mathematics and English. Certification in Food and Nutrition or Food Preparation. Customer Service or Hospitality training/certification. Supervisory skills training/certification
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.