Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, advertising, ANGOSTURA LIMITED, Angostura Ltd, Career Opportunity, Desktop publishing, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Graphic Artist, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
September 11, 2020 at 6:27 pm #855384everettealtman4Participant
Graphic Artist at Angostura
Graphic Artist at Angostura
The Graphic Artist is responsible for providing creative/graphic support which includes creative direction on logo formulation, animation and design; as well as creation of print design to support projects and properties. See Ad for further details.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for providing creative/graphic support to the entire Marketing team which includes, but is not limited to creative direction on logo formulation, animation and design; as well as creation of print design to support marketing and sponsorship projects and properties. The Graphic Artist also lends graphic support to other teams/areas such as PR & Hospitality, Regional Sales, Commercial Export and the HR department and provides content management services to http://www.angostura.com as well as the social and non-traditional electronic media projects as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
- Liaises with agency and internal liaisons to ensure that all artwork meets the Angostura brand guidelines.
- Manages the image archive, source images for use in various marketing initiatives.
- Manages all design project requests as well as the process.
- Print design:
- Creates advertisements for all types of media (press, posters, billboards, signs, mobile units).
- Liaises with Outdoor Production specialist to ensure best output of creative.
- Liaises with the agency to facilitate the exchange of artwork.
- Website development:
- Creates flash banners for display on angostura.com & 3rd party websites.
- Creates or manipulates graphics for display on websites.
- Motion Graphics:
- Creates & compiles animations for our latest promotions for use indoor and outdoor screens.
- Must be able to interpret creative briefs and plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Works closely and aligns with external copy writers and creative directors to ensure visuals are tied into copy.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have working knowledge of HTML (PHP optional).
- Must have experience in Content Management Systems and Website Administrative Back-ends.
- Must have working knowledge of video file types and various methods of conversion.
- Have a working knowledge of suitable print materials and printing methods.
Deadline: Friday 18th September, 2020, 4:00pm. The Ministry of Trade and Industry is seeking to recruit suitable candidates on contract to fill the following positions: Director of Strategy, Business Facilitation and Programme Management, Director of Investment, Senior Investment Specialist, Manager, Corporate Communications, Corporate Communications, Trade Analyst, Project Support Officer, Legal Research Officer.
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Attendant Vacancy The successful candidate will be required to facilitate Distribution Centre and Bpi Genethics Limited activities through safe, efficient handling of materials. Bryden pi Limited Bryden Pi Genethics limited is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the following position: Forklift Driver/Warehouse Attendant The successful candidate will be required to facilitate Distribution Centre and Bpi Genethics Limited activities through safe, efficient handling of materials.
High Paying Remote Jobs Can you look at complex operations, find the patterns, and figure out ways to simplify? Are you a hands-on detail freak, driven to learn every element of your operations down to the lowest level of detail? Do you love seeing your customers succeed because of your hard work?
Deadline Date: 11 September 2020. Applications Developer – To build, write codes and design applications software for use within the organization by utilization of core programming concepts. Analytics Analyst & Reports Developer – To develop assigned reports, automated scripts etc.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
A new Destination Trinidad commercial captures the essence of the island’s sports, events, and conferences/meetings. Tourism Trinidad Limited (TTL) launched its 60-second television commercial to showcase the key tourism niches to inspire travel – when possible. The original composed background soca-infused music aligns with the footage.
By Deshara Pariag, Counsellor, .”The Centre of Disease Control and prevention has distinguished a difference between mental health and mental illness.” There is potential for anyone globally to be impacted by mental health difficulties and more than half of adults experience diagnosable mental health illnesses each year.