Tagged: Actavo, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, Customer Service Call Agent, Customer Service Call Agent Vacancy, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, OPERATOR, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
November 6, 2020 at 9:11 am #880924etchostqjlParticipant
Customer Service Call Agent Vacancy
Customer Service Call Agent
Responsible for answering and dealing with incoming telephone calls
Job Title: Call Agent
Division: Network and In-Home Division
Department: Back Office, Service Delivery
Reporting Line: Client Services Representative Supervisor
Summary of Role:
Actavo’s Call Agent is responsible for supporting and completing customer inbound and outbound calls. The Agent is responsible for contacting and confirming customer appointments. The agent is expected to give excellent customer service and expedite their duties in a professional manner within our Telecommunication Division in Trinidad and Tobago.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide best in-class customer service to all customers.
- Ensure all calls are treated within strict adherence to company Call Management KPIs
- Perform ETA confirmation calls daily in accordance with KPI targets
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize and escalate to the Managing Team trends in customer calls
- Follow up on customer calls where necessary
- Ensure all tasks are efficiently completed within designated shift.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of products and procedures to deal with calls efficiently
- Recommend process improvement
- Adhering to all Health and Safety processes
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years previous experience working in a high-volume inbound call centre environment
- Minimum of 4 O’Levels including English
- Customer Service training an asset
- Excellent literacy, listening and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly professional telephone manner essential
- Attention to details
- Flexibility to work shifts in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all time
- Embody and demonstrate company’s core values
- Must be a team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer/client focus with a positive can-do attitude
Customer Service Call Agent Vacancy
Close for application: NOVEMBER 13, 2020 Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC), in its drive towards improving and expanding its services, is pleased to invite applications for the following PERMANENT positions : PARTS CLERK I and Clerk II – (Procurement and logistics)
Actavo are an engineering solutions company with global reach. Our name Actavo, inspired by the Latin word ‘Actus’ meaning performance and action is more than just a name. It is a reflection of our active spirit, our bold ambitious drive and our commitment to performance excellence. We are an energised company, operating in diverse and demanding markets, offering a breadth of services, from energy to events, business support to building solutions, communications to construction. Our combination of experience, technical expertise, commercial capabilities and determination to deliver, enable our clients to grow and prosper.
Our teams of leading experts, get things right first time, providing the trust, reliability and quality of service our customers require. Our people ensure that deadlines are met and projects are delivered to the highest standard. We have an exceptional track record in successfully managing complex projects within short time-frames and are keenly focused on performance in all our dealings, which is firmly rooted in every single member of our team.
We work in partnership with our clients, always listening to their needs, ready to provide solutions to project challenges. Each project is different and approached on an individual basis, but all projects must be managed in a structured and strategic manner in order to deliver on our promise of always going beyond for our partners.
We encourage a spirit of innovation. We are constantly pushing ourselves to drive improvements and efficiencies. Introducing smart technologies to traditional industries, we streamline processes, provide real-time innovation and make work more efficient. We have invested heavily in workforce and workflow software and programme management methodology to deliver projects on-time and in-budget.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15TH NOVEMBER 2020. We appreciate the interest shown by all candidates. However, we wish to advise that only suitable candidates will be contacted. Heritage Petroleum Company Limited is Trinidad & Tobago’s newest state-owned, emerging oil and gas company. The company aims to focus on exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil.
Laptops are the #1 sought after item for 2020. With social distancing in effect all around the world, laptops give us the opportunity to keep in touch and conduct almost every aspect of our daily lives from the comfort of our own home.
Here is a list of 20 of the best phones on Amazon.com for 2020. Check with your service provider for further details. 2020 is the year of the digital device. It moved from being just for making calls and the occasional selfie to a true pocket computer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.