Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Higher Education, information technology, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Media, Medical jobs, Port of Spain, Publishing Education, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Transcriber Job Opportunity, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
February 7, 2021 at 11:14 am #967234esidynypParticipant
Transcriber Job Opportunity
Transcriber Job Opportunity, Work from home
English Speakers – Remote Transcribers
TransPerfect Trinidad and Tobago Remote
About the job
We are looking for speakers of various languages to join our worldwide network of workers to work on a variety of innovative and interesting projects and jobs to improve Artificial Intelligence (i.e. as speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology or other areas of human-machine interaction).
As Transcriber, you will perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Transcription of content (Create written records of audio, images and video recordings)
- Data labeling according to defined criteria.
- Data classification.
- Grading and evaluation of linguistic content.
This job requires a high level of independence, adaptation, and accuracy. Love to detail helps succeed in this role!
Essential skills and experience required:
- Are of legal age (18+).
- Great reading and comprehension skills in English.
- Ability to meet daily KPI’s.
- Availability to work from home.
- Must have a valid work permit for the country you live in.
- Ability to understand and implement feedback.
- Find comfort in detail-oriented work.
Transcriber Job Opportunity, Work from home
Categories: Media / Publishing Education/Higher Education
Transcriber, Regular Part-Time
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Transcribers listen to audio responses from adult English speakers with a wide range of proficiency and transcribe the speaker’s utterances word for word, using specific transcription notation. The work is very detail-oriented and meticulous. Successful transcribers have an interest in language, have a “good ear,” and enjoy the challenge of deciphering spoken audio responses.
The first project will start mid-February 2021, with a projected duration of 3-4 months.
• Training hours as well as actual transcription hours are paid at a rate of $18/hour.
• Qualified candidates must successfully pass a training period
• Employees selected for the project who do not successfully pass training will not continue in the project
• Candidates who successfully pass training will need to have availability for approximately 20 hours of work per week
• This is a temporary, hourly paid, non-benefit eligible, part-time project with the ability to work from home
• Only candidates currently residing in the U.S. are eligible to work on this project
Preferred transcriber qualifications:
• English fluency (must listen, read, write fluently and accurately)
• Some post-secondary education, preferably Bachelor’s degree
• Meticulous, careful personality with attention to detail
• Typing speed of 55 WPM
• Ability to work approx. 20 hours/week
• Previous transcription experience
• Teaching experience in ESL or English
• Linguistics education
• Internet connection
• Computer (PC or Mac)
• Internet Browser: Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox ESR (the non-64-bit version)
Primary Location: US-RE-Remote
• Work Locations: US-Remote Remote
• Job: Professional Development
• Organization: Assessments Clinical
• Employee Status: Regular Employee
• Job Type: Standard
• Shift: Day Job
• Schedule: Part-time Regular
Transcriber Job Opportunity
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Silk Sleepwear OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification – The fabric and filling material no harmful chemicals guarantee. Asthma & Allergy Relief – A natural fiber that repels dust mites, hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma to protect your baby Vs. Cotton and other synthetic fibers. Perfect for Sleeping – Temperature-regulating properties effectively help you sleep by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature. Multiple Benefits – Super soft, comfy and smooth yet breathable, best for anti-bacteria; anti-allergenic, perfect for allergy suffers. For customers who purchase silk sleepwear, THXSILK provides a safer payment method, eliminating the security risks when paying, and we will also give away free silk bedding at random, providing faster delivery speed, and hope that every visitor can easily Shop for a satisfying silk sleepewear.
Experience an unforgettable night in nature in a luxurious Jungle Bubble in the lush jungles of northern Thailand. Enjoy authentic Anantara luxury as you spend an evening and a night just metres from wandering herds of elephants. Arrive at sunset for romantic dining on your deck as you watch these majestic creatures settle in for the night. Then retreat to air-conditioned comfort for exquisite views of the night sky, and awaken with the elephants at the first break of dawn.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.