- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by regions.
February 9, 2019 at 5:00 pm #744499regionsGuestChief Financial Officer, SuperPharm, San Juan
Chief Financial Officer, SuperPharm
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
The incumbent is accountable for the financial and risk management operations of the business including the development of financial operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and ongoing development and monitoring of control systems.
- Works closely with the CEO to define the Company’s strategic direction and supporting initiatives, operational strategy, overall business goals and targets in collaboration with functional heads.
- Works with Executive team to develop the strategic and operational plans for the business including three year, annual and quarterly projections.
- Provides financial leadership and analytical support to Executives as well as core accounting teams while maintaining strong internal controls.
- Provides strong leadership, motivates and manages direct reports to set and attain aggressive goals in accordance with Company’s overall objectives.
- Responsible for all company-wide strategic planning, forecasting, financial reporting, monthly closes, budgeting and strategic analyses.
- Reviews the performance of the business against the strategic and annual plans and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure that the Company achieves its strategic and operational plans including return on investments and profitability.
- Drives the annual budget process, ensuring alignment with long-term strategic plan and hold teams accountable to financial performance on a monthly basis.
- Manages all aspects of cash flow including financing and diligence activities and ensures that cash flow is appropriate for the Company’s operations including funding arrangements.
- Plans, recommends and implements the annual expense and capital budgets.
- Creates and analyzes monthly financial and business operating reports while making recommendations to improve results and present reports to Executives.
- Manages all Accounting operations to help establish more robust internal controls and ensure compliance.
- Provides recommendations for cost management initiatives.
- Ensures company operates in accordance with appropriate accounting standards and manages relationship with external auditors.
- Oversees the Loss Prevention and Security portfolios to ensure strong management of internal controls within the Company and provide a leadership role in safeguarding the Company’s assets and protecting its employees.
- Ensures that the Company’s assets are protected and improves profitability by overseeing the development and implementation of security and safety programs for employees and customers.
- Supervises Loss Prevention team to determine risk exposure or potential liability, and oversees the development of risk control measures.
- Any other duties required by the Company.
- Oversees the IT Team and ensures that the strategic and tactical development, management and operations of the IT environment are executed as required.
- Evaluates and ensures that the most is obtained from the Company’s investment in hardware and software.
- Works with IT Team to establish and maintain electronic data systems and safety, security, preservation and long-term electronic availability of material in all forms.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- ACCA certified.
- Five (5) years’ relevant work experience in a similar position or retail management within a multiple store organization.
- Extensive experience in the retail industry with a proven track record of accomplishments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (LS Retail) would be an asset.
- Experience in E-commerce would be an asset.
- Analytical and Strategic thinker with ability to effectively collaborate across all levels of the Company.
- Technical capability and hands-on willingness to build complex financial models and conduct detailed data analysis.
- Ability to draw concise and crisp conclusions from complex and detailed data and present results to the Leadership Team.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those favourably considered will be contacted.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.